wonderlandoriginal w10 l8

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
granny
Silver Wonderlander

wonderlandoriginal w10 l8

Post by granny » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

i can get the kaboom to yhe second pillar but i cant get him to walk down the wall everytime i push the block he just walks around it
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

If you mean with the second pillar: the top-right single wall, then I can only say, that getting the kaboom from the 2nd to the 3rd one, or from the 3rd one to the 4th one, works exactly the same way.

So if you can get the kaboom to the 2nd one, you should also be able to get him to the 3rd and 4th one.

Oh, and by the way, if you ask help for a level, and I try to give you an answer, please tell me if the answer is useful. I don't like doing something for Jan with the short last name. (which means: doing something useless) No need to make apologies or so, like you did the last time; I only like to know if you were able to finish the level, or not, and if not; why not.

If you need more, I'll make more screenshot or more explanation. Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raindear

Bonus Coins?

Post by raindear » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:24 pm

On this level, is it possible to get all the bonus coins? Looking at it, it looks to me like you may be able to get one bonus coin near the exit, but not both. Is that correct? Or is there a way to get all of them?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:48 pm

If you collect all the rainbow coins, the exit gates will lower, allowing you to walk around the exit and get both bonus coins.

If you don't succeed at first, check the obvious before trying again. :wink: (Wish I followed that advice myself more often... :roll: :lol: )

Cheers! 8)
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
raindear

Post by raindear » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 pm

I see it now. You're right it's obvious. At first it didn't look to me like it was wide enough to go around the exit, and I was sure there weren't enough boxes.