Lost Wonderland Mine!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Lost Wonderland Mine!

Post by Renande » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:59 pm

Geez, this doesn't get any easier. I've got the bonus coins all nine, but how to go through the TP's without getting zapped by a Z bolt or other foe? Help!
HRG
Mother Goose
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Re: Lost Wonderland Mine!

Post by Bearsland » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:01 pm

Renande wrote:Geez, this doesn't get any easier. I've got the bonus coins all nine, but how to go through the TP's without getting zapped by a Z bolt or other foe? Help!
No fancy stuff needed: just very good timing and watch the direction you enter and exit the TPs.

Sorry, it's not much help, but there is no trick or shortcut for this one.

Bear 8)
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Renande » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:44 pm

You gotta be kidding, I'm a dead goose - pate de foie gras on a a tarnished silver tray. I'm never going to get that done. Thanks anyway.
HRG
Mother Goose
raindear

Spoiler

Post by raindear » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Sorry for reactivating an old thread, but there are tricks to using the teleports in this level.

1. Watch the kabooms carefully. There is a wider gap after the three closely bunched set. Try to enter the teleport to make use of this gap. Kabooms move more slowly than you. Don't catch up to them from behind.

2. Zbots move faster than you. Get in as close to the last as you can and get out of the way as soon as possible.

3. When leaving kaboom areas, watch the direction you enter the teleports. If you are headed in the wrong direction, you will enter the teleport in a way that just puts you on the other teleport and in the other kaboom area at a bad time.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Re: Spoiler

Post by garirry » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 pm

raindear wrote:Sorry for reactivating an old thread
You mean a post that is almost 10 years old that has probably been resolved already :?
raindear

Post by raindear » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Well, I figure if I am playing these levels now--and I am, and I have questions about them--and I do, maybe others are looking at these questions like I am and they may be helped. If you are sure no one will be able to use this information, just let me know and I will delete all my posts.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:34 am

I appreciate you trying to help, but if someone needs it, they can ask. :wink:
raindear

Post by raindear » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:07 am

I apologize. I tried to delete my posts but I was unable to figure out how. I won't post anymore. I'm sorry.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:10 am

raindear wrote:I apologize. I tried to delete my posts but I was unable to figure out how. I won't post anymore. I'm sorry.
It's alright, everyone does mistakes :wink: Also, you can only delete the last post in the topic, and obviously if it's made by you.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 am

You can only delete your post if it's the last in the topic, it's yours obviously, and only if it's in certain subforums, like the off-topic section. You can't delete them here.