New Level (Adv) Superclean Dreammachine

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

New Level (Adv) Superclean Dreammachine

Post by Mahaloof » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:10 pm

This level has been lying around for awhile. As with the previous one, you can check out individual puzzles until they feel right....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:01 pm

YAAHOOOO!!! Can't wait to try this one. :D :D :D

Thanks for posting a level for us today. :D 8)
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:25 am

Mahaloof wrote:you can check out individual puzzles until they feel right....
That's certainly what I had to do! :D Qookie's section was by far the most difficult for me, I tried at least dozen combinations before making the right moves. When I did get to the final sequence I made a few more mistakes, so all in all about 215 restarts!
Dizzy1 wrote:YAAHOOOO!!!
And that's exactly what I said when the gates finally opened! :lol:

Thanks for this Mahaloof, I love these types of thinkers.
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Believe it or not I had the hardest time with Stinky's section, the other three had to wait on me till I got my timing down pat. :roll: :lol:

Sadly I only got a silver star, :( that bonus coin will have to wait until my nerves recharge :lol: :lol:

I really love the mechanical inventions that you "dream" up. And I hope if there's any more out there just laying around, that you'll share. Thank you. :D :P :D :P

btw I can't wait to see what you come up with for a spoiler walk thru :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cathy
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Well, I haven't even fetched me a star of any color YET!!!! Mahaloof you are a StinkerDoodleDoo! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) I'll get back to you when I get finished at the dentist. ugh! Fun level, can't wait to figure it out!
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:57 pm

Well, I know Bob does an extra round of fitness and weight lifting before tackling one of my levels. And Cathy always buys a few boxes of very cheap dinner plates to throw at the kitchen wall.
But: going to the dentist?

Dentist: "Miss Dizzy, back so soon?"
Dizzy: "Yes, I can use some extra help, doc. Tonight I'm going to try and solve one of Mahaloof's levels."
Dentist: "Oomph! And which one is it?"
Dizzy: "The newest. It's called 'Superclean Dreammachine'."
Dentist: "Yikes! They say it's bigger than a football field. OK, it's a good thing you got that Super Plus Insurance. Nurse, we're going for the Titan Braces! Upper and lower, the full works. Don't worry, dear. With this, you can even EAT your keyboard..."
:shock: :shock: :shock:
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Emma I sure hope she is able to move her mouth to laugh upon her return or she may wind up throwing her plates at you. :shock: :lol:
Cathy
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:51 pm

Mahaloof wrote:Well, I know Bob does an extra round of fitness and weight lifting before tackling one of my levels. And Cathy always buys a few boxes of very cheap dinner plates to throw at the kitchen wall.
But: going to the dentist?

Dentist: "Miss Dizzy, back so soon?"
Dizzy: "Yes, I can use some extra help, doc. Tonight I'm going to try and solve one of Mahaloof's levels."
Dentist: "Oomph! And which one is it?"
Dizzy: "The newest. It's called 'Superclean Dreammachine'."
Dentist: "Yikes! They say it's bigger than a football field. OK, it's a good thing you got that Super Plus Insurance. Nurse, we're going for the Titan Braces! Upper and lower, the full works. Don't worry, dear. With this, you can even EAT your keyboard..."
:shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't stop laughing you silly goose you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Ya all crack me up BUT Loofa? Can ya hear me way over there? I need help. I can get Stinky's part until the bounce out of course. Loof, Qookie and Peegue have me baffled. These characters stand there waiting so patiently for me to figure something out...then they start frowning and tap their foot.

Me thinks they are getting a tad irritated with me. HELP!!!!!!!!!! please :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:28 pm

First of all, congrats with Stinky's puzzle. Finding out how to operate things there shouldn't be too hard, but oh! that 3rd boulder... :?

Now then, Loof's puzzle:
there's more ways to get things rolling here, but in this case let's move left. You will remove 2 coins and end up underneath the yellow Sphere. Use one more Trampo on your right and remove the 2 coins above the yellow Sphere too. (That should leave exactly 2 coins in that area). Now move to the tile with the dot. Go left over the ice patch and through the Teleporters. This starts the grey boulder. Move left through the Teleporter. You will remove 3 more coins and end up above the last remaining coin. Here it gets slightly more difficult: keeping your eye on the path the grey boulder follows, you should move underneath the yellow Sphere again and push it up against the last coin. See what happens next...
Qookie's puzzle:
Move left and all the way around the boulders clockwise fashion to end up on the tile with the dot, underneath the blue Sphere. Push it up and use the ice patch left of it to set things in motion. Move 1 tile down to stay safe. When the blue Spheres go to the right, move up 2 spaces and see the miracle happen. Play the reverse trick with the other boulder...
Peegue's puzzle:
Also more ways than one. But let's think symmetrical here. Move the plasma cubes into position 2 tiles to the right of the upper boulder and 2 tiles above the right boulder. Use the Transporters to move around ánd to slide the cubes over them. Do not use any breakable tiles. Then, move the upper boulder to the right and the right boulder up. The grey round thingies are now in the right position for the fun to start. Position Peegue underneath the right boulder, move 1 right, up over the ice, and left to bring a plasma cube into position in the fake wall on the left. Watch out for the lava. Bring the other cube to the other fake wall south.
Now start up 1 boulder and get out of the way. The timing trick is to start the other boulder when # 1 has passed the lava. See them dance the "Oomchee Coomchee" together. Good luck!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:22 am

Ok got almost all of their areas perfected. I'm still a bit stumped on how to hoochie coochie the red dude :?

You must be some kind of mechanical engineer or something Loofa!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:42 am

"Hoochie Coochie the red dude"? Try the other exit, dear... :D
You must be some kind of mechanical engineer or something Loofa!
Actually, I'm not technical at all in real life.. :D But in Wonderland I love to have movement! :) :D :shock:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Holy man this was a crazy ending! I was wonderin' how to get those lil spirits outta there! Super concentration needed on this buggar at the end.

Great stuff Loofa and thanks for the walk throughs! Now I'm off to try some of your levels I've never been able to finish :oops:
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed May 27, 2015 3:51 pm

If I were asked "what's this level?" without knowing the author, I would say: "this is one of Kiki's centenary levels - every 100 he makes a special boss-level".

- But it's not!

Thanks, Mahaloof!