New adventure - Return Trip (Collaboration)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

New adventure - Return Trip (Collaboration)

Post by |Cookie| » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 am

Click here to try the previous part!
Click here to try the first part!

The third part of our collab is finally ready! The level difficulty is easier than the second part; if you're up for a challenging adventure, or would like to understand the storyline furthermore, click the link up there to try part two.

Recap: As soon as you called Howdie through the quest interface, the connection gets distorted then drops dead, leaving you unsettled. Now that you made it to Howdie's house, you proceed towards the basement, confronting new friends and foes; you've unraveled mysteries that were hidden below Howdie's basement, which raised more questions than answers.
As you met with fluffy and a fluffy replica, things got argumentative and confusing, until the adventurer manages to point out who is real from who's not, which caused the assumed fluffy to escape. Time to track down that fraudulent fluffy before he gets away!

As usual, no custom content required. The adventure has a lot of strange, funny, and scary secrets. There are also two bonus challenges, one easy, one difficult, so get yourself ready. :P

Enjoy! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:04 pm

When can you upload the new adventure?
I really want to know the answers
Monofly
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Monofly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:53 am

Finished the adventure, but I didn't manage to get GOLD yet because I skipped the bonus cave with the zapbot. I can't wait for the next part though. :D
SPOILER wrote:The fire shadow stinker scared me while going to that KABOOM!S' room :cry:
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Actually,I think that the whole adventure is a little bit scary for me.
(Possible spoilers)
For instance,
At first,I didn't think that the replica of Fluffy has any problems ,but
after talking to Firecrisp,who said that it was impossible and no powers could make the replica of the same stinker.Then,how could the replica appear?
Besides,when Fluffy and I tried to get back to the previous rooms,he ran to a room and suddenly disappeared,leaving me very unsettling.

and many more.
Well,I appreciated the work and creativity of the creator,but this adventure really scares me a lot.I hope that you can create a new adventure soon to reveal all the answers behind.
(Maybe I am too serious towards this game) :idea:
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:40 am

When will it be released?
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 am

Edwin Chung wrote:Actually,I think that the whole adventure is a little bit scary for me.
(Possible spoilers)
For instance,
[SPOILER]
and many more.
Well,I appreciated...
Please learn how to make a proper spoiler!!
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11755
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Edwin Chung wrote:When will it be released?
Hi. Part 4 will be published in mid-June.