New Adventure: Wash Cave

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

New Adventure: Wash Cave

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 am

This is my new level! I can't really describe it though, so just play it and tell me what you think of it! (This is going to be in my Hub: WA: Across Dimensions.) I hope you all Enjoy! :D

By the way, here's the leveltextures for the level! 8)

Edit: Hmm.... Maybe I make too many cave adventures... Wait, you can never have too many Cave Adventures! Cave Adventure Army, CHARGE!!! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

All Cleaned Up

Post by Jutomi » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

This one was baffling at first, but I ended up figuring it out - I think. :P

I hope you enjoy. I certainly did. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19eqagNEl6Y
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Re: All Cleaned Up

Post by Creeperpasta » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:41 am

Jutomi wrote:This one was baffling at first, but I ended up figuring it out - I think. :P

I tried this out, too. Took me so long to realize that I could slide and move quickly. And it bothers me that the rainbow bubble can be teleported by teleporters and can be blocked by transporters.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:13 am

Jutomi wrote:This one was baffling at first, but I ended up figuring it out - I think. :P

Whoa, I watched the video and you got a completely different solution then the intended one. The intended one used all the pop and floing magic. :shock:

I'm foreshadowing something in my earlier post... See if you can find it. :evil:
Creeperpasta wrote:

I tried this out, too. Took me so long to realize that I could slide and move quickly. And it bothers me that the rainbow bubble can be teleported by teleporters and can be blocked by transporters.
I hope you didn't do Jutomi's solution to this adventure... (No Offence to Jutomi, by the way.) I would like to see somebody complete the adventure by doing the intended solution. (Again, No Offence to you or Jutomi.) [/quote]
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Creeperpasta » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 pm

FinnThor wrote:

Whoa, I watched the video and you got a completely different solution then the intended one. The intended one used all the pop and floing magic. :shock:

I'm foreshadowing something in my earlier post... See if you can find it. :evil:
Creeperpasta wrote:

I hope you didn't do Jutomi's solution to this adventure... (No Offence to Jutomi, by the way.) I would like to see somebody complete the adventure by doing the intended solution. (Again, No Offence to you or Jutomi.)
[/quote]

That hurts a bit, though I do have to say I haven't been playing much of custom adventures for you to know that I did it on my own. Yes, I do have my solution for this.

Well it was tempting, but I didn't. Honest! In fact my solution was a bit tedious. I took out one rainbow float to the waters and somehow managed to get it to where the button was, but dank! I didn't see the green teleporter coming! I used the brr magic to make a slide all the way from the transporter to the rainbow float. But it wasn't necessary :( lol. maybe you should close that part. XD but then again, there are many possible solutions.

Oh and btw, I checked out Jutomi's solution, and it seems that he did the whole ice slide to the corner first. That was the last thing I did to get the star XD

Would you like it if I did a video for this?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Creeperpasta wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

Creeperpasta wrote:

I hope you didn't do Jutomi's solution to this adventure... (No Offence to Jutomi, by the way.) I would like to see somebody complete the adventure by doing the intended solution. (Again, No Offence to you or Jutomi.)

That hurts a bit, though I do have to say I haven't been playing much of custom adventures for you to know that I did it on my own. Yes, I do have my solution for this.

Well it was tempting, but I didn't. Honest! In fact my solution was a bit tedious. I took out one rainbow float to the waters and somehow managed to get it to where the button was, but dank! I didn't see the green teleporter coming! I used the brr magic to make a slide all the way from the transporter to the rainbow float. But it wasn't necessary :( lol. maybe you should close that part. XD but then again, there are many possible solutions.

Oh and btw, I checked out Jutomi's solution, and it seems that he did the whole ice slide to the corner first. That was the last thing I did to get the star XD

Would you like it if I did a video for this?
Sorry for hurting you, but I would like to see a video for it. Maybe it's the intended solution you did. (Or maybe it's partially the intended solution.)

Jutomi did a completely different alternate solution, which I did not look through. I probably should've looked for alternate solutions.

Also, If you look in the first post (the one with the download for the adventure) I'm foreshadowing something... I want to see if you can find it.

Either way, it will happen soon. :?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:26 pm

I didn't use most of the elements in my solution. I kind of just froze half the cave pond over right away and worked from there. :P
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

FinnThor

Post by Creeperpasta » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 pm

It is done XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEqJST ... e=youtu.be

Dank, took me hours to get vegas pro to render, and configure camtasia.
Also, I apologize for not being able to post this days ago. I have exams, :( but it was WORTH IT ^_^

Not to deviate to much, I hope this satisfies XD
Please donate some crackers for my pet parrot.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: FinnThor

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Creeperpasta wrote:It is done XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEqJST ... e=youtu.be

Dank, took me hours to get vegas pro to render, and configure camtasia.
Also, I apologize for not being able to post this days ago. I have exams, :( but it was WORTH IT ^_^

Not to deviate to much, I hope this satisfies XD
*watches video and reads description* I did not DEMAND a video, I just said I would like it if you made one. :lol:

"And now i die a lot." This is my favorite part! :lol: :D

"Lol Bob's yer uncle." What is this even supposed to mean? :? :lol:

I probably should redesign and re-upload the adventure, but I'm working on a different adventure now that I mentioned in Meet and Greet.

I will say that you definetally didn't do the intended solution, but it is different than Jutomi's.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Creeperpasta » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:40 pm

FinnThor wrote: *watches video and reads description* I did not DEMAND a video, I just said I would like it if you made one. :lol:
:oops: I'll change that part then. :lol:
FinnThor wrote: "And now i die a lot." This is my favorite part! :lol: :D
Yes, I had a dumb moment there XD I could've just used grow though, I don't even know why I never thought of using it in the first place. May I ask where it goes in the intended solution?
FinnThor wrote: "Lol Bob's yer uncle." What is this even supposed to mean? :? :lol:
XD yeah, that just means there you have it. I've picked that up somewhere because it sounded nice :oops: but it wasn't direct with the meaning.
FinnThor wrote: I probably should redesign and re-upload the adventure, but I'm working on a different adventure now that I mentioned in Meet and Greet.

I will say that you definetally didn't do the intended solution, but it is different than Jutomi's.
Can't wait with them mac and cheese levels X-)
Please donate some crackers for my pet parrot.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Creeperpasta wrote:
FinnThor wrote: *watches video and reads description* I did not DEMAND a video, I just said I would like it if you made one. :lol:
:oops: I'll change that part then. :lol:
FinnThor wrote: "And now i die a lot." This is my favorite part! :lol: :D
Yes, I had a dumb moment there XD I could've just used grow though, I don't even know why I never thought of using it in the first place. May I ask where it goes in the intended solution?
FinnThor wrote: "Lol Bob's yer uncle." What is this even supposed to mean? :? :lol:
XD yeah, that just means there you have it. I've picked that up somewhere because it sounded nice :oops: but it wasn't direct with the meaning.
FinnThor wrote: I probably should redesign and re-upload the adventure, but I'm working on a different adventure now that I mentioned in Meet and Greet.

Can't wait with them mac and cheese levels X-)
Alright, I thought I would explain the intended solution.

Step 1. Go on the transporter.

Step 2. Use Pop To get to the buttons.

Step 3. Go to area with Pop and floing.

Step 4. Go into Blue transporter.

Step 5. Just finish the level.

Now, to get the gems:

Step 1. Use the floing magic to trap the pop spell.

Step 2. Go to the area where the pop magic was.

Step 3. Wait for the pop magic to pop the button (after floing bubble pops).

There you go! That's the solution that i intended! (I tried my best to explain it...)
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!