all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:03 pm

A few days ago i made a startiling disovery. Some youtuber leaked full 100% walkthroughs of all 3 wonerland adventures games including all the secret areas. Yesterday the one for Potz was removed by the Youtuber but Mofi and the original wonderland adventures are still up. What should we do.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:00 pm

gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:03 pm
A few days ago i made a startiling disovery. Some youtuber leaked full 100% walkthroughs of all 3 wonerland adventures games including all the secret areas. Yesterday the one for Potz was removed by the Youtuber but Mofi and the original wonderland adventures are still up. What should we do.
There are the complete solutions for all the games of WA Trilogy made by chakfull. Links to the Youtube videos are in the walkthroughs page of my archive site: https://archive.zbots.space/walkthroughs/index.htm
Previously known as Aryan101
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:33 pm

what i was saying was that some youtuber leaked full 100 percent walkthorughs of all 3 wonderland adventures game. The planet of the zbots walkthrough was deleated .
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm

sorry that youtuber was the third person on that link just in english.
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Kilicool64 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm

I took a quick look at the secret content in his videos and didn't find it to be all that problematic, but that depends on which secrets you consider to be taboo to reveal to outsiders.

Now I think everyone who knows WA's secret would agree that it shouldn't be shown to the public, but while his WA video shows the very beginning of it, it ends just before the important bit, so it doesn't really spoil anything of significance. And the process of getting that secret was never meant to be hidden at all.

His MOFI video shows the entirety of the game's primary secret, but as far as I'm aware, that one was never treated as taboo to discuss. The Wonderland Nutters site has solutions for the whole thing. Of course, there's still that other secret that should indeed remain completely hidden, but I don't think that one's shown.

His POTZ video (which is merely unlisted) is a more borderline case. It does show the whole process of getting to the game's two secrets, but that should be okay to do, seeing how the final chain of puzzles was specifically designed to be solved by the community. It also shows one of the secrets. I don't think there is a clear consensus on how to treat discussion of it, but I personally don't really see it as a bigger deal than the main secret of MOFI, so I don't really think this should be seen as objectionable. It would be a different story if the video showed the other secret, but it doesn't.

BTW, Aryan, take a look at your link to the WA video. It contains a timestamp that should be removed.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Regarding a WA video

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Kilicool64 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm
BTW, Aryan, take a look at your link to the WA video. It contains a timestamp that should be removed.
Could you please PM me the WA video and the timestamp which should be removed? (so I can notify chakfull about that)

Regards,
Aryan
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Kilicool64 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm

What are you talking about? You said this was your site. So you're the one who should edit the link. Because of the "&t=5886s" part at the end of it, anyone who clicks on it will start the video at 1:38:06 rather than at the beginning. That's what should be removed.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:04 am

Kilicool64 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm
What are you talking about? You said this was your site. So you're the one who should edit the link. Because of the "&t=5886s" part at the end of it, anyone who clicks on it will start the video at 1:38:06 rather than at the beginning. That's what should be removed.
Oops, sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I thought you said to remove a part of the video that was inappropriate.

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll edit it when I will get a chance.