Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
22 posts • Page 1 of 1
I've passed the left and top room. But now I'm stuck on the right room. After destroying 2 barrels the boomer without the light keeps getting in my way. Am I missing something?
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
That's supposed to happen.sewel5 wrote:I've passed the left and top room. But now I'm stuck on the right room. After destroying 2 barrels the boomer without the light keeps getting in my way. Am I missing something?
You'll need to move it further into the tunnel and get another boomer to blow up the third barrel.
This level is better suited for a video walkthrough or a bunch of screenshots, so instead, some hints to get you started, from general to specific:Salin wrote:I'm totally lost in this one
Any chance of a walkthrough? Please?
Start with the left room.
1) The range of a kaboom explosion is 2 steps in each of the 4 cardinal directions (North West South East) from the kaboom, but only 1 step NE,SE,SW,NW.
2) The Grow is for the top room, the Brr for the right room.
3) The Pow is used for the top and left rooms.
4) You can freeze a kaboom to protect it from the explosion of another kaboom.
5) For the left room, use your Pow after you enter into the room, not before. You need to take out a specific barrel to create a safe spot where a Kaboom can explode w/o harming you or the other kabooms. Remember you and the kabooms can walk between 2 barrels that are diagonally adjacent.
6) For the right room, only blow up the barrels that are blocking the way to the kabooms' exit.
7) For the right room, after exploding the 1st barrel, the unlit kaboom needs to be moved to a particular location so that it doesn't get in the way later.
8. For the right room, the fireflower at the red gate needs to be frozen at some point. You have enough Brrs to freeze it twice.
Last edited by cbloopy on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
When I go for the pow power the gate closes so I need to blow up the 7 barrels to return
I have 2 pows left (you say I need those for the left AND top room, so I blow up the first barrel in each room)
I take the brr
entering the right room, I take the 3 gems with 2 brrs (towards and back)
1 kaboom is teleported and he blow up the first keg
I put no boomers in the fireline of the fireflower beyond the orange gate
I push the orange button
Then I'm stuck
Can't put a boomer on the red button cos others get killed
can't get grow power cos I need to brr a fireflower
Don't take any kabooms through the teleports. You need the teleports to go into each room yourself.
Also, for the left room, you need to pow a barrel after you teleport into the room, not before. For the top room you just pow the barrel next to the kaboom exit, before you teleport into the room with Grow power.
I posted some hints for Salin earlier on this thread here, they should help you too (see hint #4 for example about protecting a Kaboom from explosion). If I have time later I think I can give a text walkthrough for the right room if you need it.
But still can't do the right roomOh I need to be in the room
Now I can do 3 rooms! first left then top and got gems on island. That's my 3 rooms
better work from left to top then right
I could recharge brr!!
how do I get the unlit boomer behind?
And the next time too.
Last edited by Erwin042 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's a walkthrough for the right room:
1) go into the teleport with Brr (note: if you want the gems at the bottom of the level, get them first before doing the right room, since you can't recharge Brr once you go in)
2) when you emerge from the teleport, freeze the kaboom north and west of you.
3) move south to change place with the kaboom that was south of you, and then freeze him too
4) explode the kaboom ("A") at the first barrel to take the barrel out
5) move yourself next to the second barrel. This will allow you to then rearrange the kabooms so the unlit one ("A") is north of the barrel outside the tunnel (the one where the kabooms are, the one that you don't need to blow up). I don't know if this is absolutely necessary but I remember when I solved the level, it tends to get in the way later if I forgot to do this.
6) move a lit kaboom ("B") next to the second barrel, and make sure only one other kaboom ("C") is in the same row as kaboom B.
7) Freeze kaboom C
8. explode kaboom B to blow up the second barrel.
9) move yourself to the line of sight of the fireflower behind the red gate, with no kabooms north or west of you (it's important that no kabooms are in the tunnel other than B, the one you just exploded. Get ready to carry out the remaining steps quickly. You might want to save your game now.
10) Get ready to drag kaboom B into the space north of the red button, but don't make it move (ie. don't release the mouse button) until you see the fireflower behind the red gate is about to fire.
11) immediately freeze the fireflower when the red gate has fully gone down.
12) run and freeze kaboom B (the one you just moved through the red button).
13) run back to where you were standing when you freeze the fire flower.
14) Find the lit kaboom ("D") two steps north of the "extra" barrel outside the tunnel. Drag it to the third barrel in the tunnel, and explode it to blow the barrel up.
15) drag kaboom D back to where it came from.
16) get ready to freeze the fireflower again.
17) drag a lit kaboom ("E") to the fourth barrel to blow the barrel up.
18. move kaboom E next to the orange button.
19) move the last lit kaboom next to E.
20) if everything goes as planned, there are now no kabooms in the line of sight of the fireflower behind the red gate. If not, you'll need to move them out of the way quickly before the fireflower unfreezes and fire.
21) move yourself into the tunnel at where the red button is.
22) Save your game and take a breath! The rest should be simple.
When I finished the left and top room, I charged the brr
but then I want those gems of the right room as well.
If I have to get them first I need a way in by not taking the teleporter!
I don't think this is possible.
So I need 2 last brr's when all boomers on the right are safe to get those gems too.
I can't even recharge once. I try to place ice patches by the gems below, and run back to recharge, and never get there in time, not to mention having to dodge the ice flower from the North room.mette wrote:It's funny how we do things differently . I never used grow, I teleported a boomer, and I could recharge Brr all the times I would care to do so.
So, how did you do it?
Never mind. I figured it out. Duh.bern wrote:I can't even recharge once. I try to place ice patches by the gems below, and run back to recharge, and never get there in time, not to mention having to dodge the ice flower from the North room.mette wrote:It's funny how we do things differently . I never used grow, I teleported a boomer, and I could recharge Brr all the times I would care to do so.
So, how did you do it?