Stinker Rescue- DONE FINALLY :)

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Stinker Rescue- DONE FINALLY :)

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 pm

When did WSW come out? I found post in 2005, well if that's the year, I have finally completed Stinker Rescue after 6 YEARS. YIP YIP HOORRAY
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ps: I thought i read somewhere about a hidden level or bonus level. Where is it?
D's MOM
LISA
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:08 pm

It's not a hidden "level" but more like a hidden puzzle.

Anyway, congrats on completing Stinker Rescue! If you have done all the other levels, then you have finished Wonderland Secret Worlds! :D

If you have finished ALL levels with ALL bonus coins, then stick around at the ending animation after Stinker Rescue... they will show something unusual. That unusual will lead you directly to the hidden puzzle. It's NOT a Wonderland level -- in fact the hidden puzzle is outside the game entirely.

That hidden puzzle is very, very difficult... but also really short. I couldn't solve it by myself (got parts of it right), but with cooperation from another forum member I was able to solve it. It IS difficult, but it IS short.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks I found it, but after looking at it, and not understanding any of it, I gave up. Who cares, I'm just estatic I completed the last level after all this time.
D's MOM
LISA