WSW The Artifact

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Teetchal

WSW The Artifact

Post by Teetchal » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 am

I've been able to get all the way to the end where all the characters need to get on the conveyor to the star, but keep getting killed! Is it just a matter of timing or should I somehow keep one of the metal boxes to make a bridge? I'm tearing my hair out over this one.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 am

It's just a matter of quick moving.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 am

Apparently (judging by the online solution) there are fake walls that will allow you to push one of the boulders on the yellow button, saving you from frustration.

I have no idea whether it's true or not, for as far as I remember, I simply used one of the characters to hold the yellow button temporarily for the three others, and then the two boxes are enough for the last one if you're quick...
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

It is indeed possible to play it the way you described, Muzo, and also the way the online solution says.

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/secretwo ... s/w7l4.htm

I justt thought that Teetchal was talking about the UFO's fire.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

The online solution was what I was looking at and it left me weirded out as to WHY this was done. It's like if you're going to put fake walls like that and use boulders, then why are the boxes even there?!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Perhaps for people who don't like fakewalls. :)
Teetchal

Post by Teetchal » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 am

Yup, I was talking about the alien's fire. I can get Peegue across no problem but Stinky & Qookie can't seem to make it. :evil: Oh well, I'll keep trying & practicing my quick-finger skills because I'm determined now. Thanks for the feedback Marinus & Muzo!