Mad Dash

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
pinewoodave
Silver Wonderlander

Mad Dash

Post by pinewoodave » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

cani get some help for Mad Dash? Thanks Don
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm

You'll want to get a chomper to trigger one of the lurkers surrounding the red button. Then, in the moment of safety, press it and remain there, occasionally moving about to ensure all chompers get obliterated. Then, you can press the bridge buttons, and lure the last chomper to another lurker to get your gems/coins and star.
granny
Silver Wonderlander

mad dash

Post by granny » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 pm

how do you get to the red button
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 am

granny wrote:how do you get to the red button
StinkerSquad01 wrote:You'll want to get a chomper to trigger one of the lurkers surrounding the red button. Then, in the moment of safety, press it and remain there, occasionally moving about to ensure all chompers get obliterated. Then, you can press the bridge buttons, and lure the last chomper to another lurker to get your gems/coins and star.
\Mette
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

@granny:

Perhaps you can use this:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ash#332868

Or this:
SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read) wrote:What I do is run like hell to the big Lurker area. I wait for a chomper to disable a Lurker standing on the yellow X. Then run to press the red button and wait in the bottom left corner (white X) until the last chomper gets eaten by the Lurker closest to me. Then I run over the Lurker when it's inactive. Ignore the yellow arrow, please (it was used to show something else during beta).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
\Mette
granny
Silver Wonderlander

mad dash

Post by granny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

thank you so much.can i pm you if i need help on other levels you are sohelpful
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

No. Please don't PM me about help on adventures. Because:
1. I might not see your question for a while or have the time to answer.
2. If If you ask in the open forum more people will be able to help - and probably faster than I can.
3. If I'm going to write down hints/walkthroughs I prefer posting them in the open forum anyway. That way more people can benefit and the same questions won't be repeated as many times.
\Mette
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm

mette wrote:No. Please don't PM me about help on adventures. Because:
1. I might not see your question for a while or have the time to answer.
2. If If you ask in the open forum more people will be able to help - and probably faster than I can.
3. If I'm going to write down hints/walkthroughs I prefer posting them in the open forum anyway. That way more people can benefit and the same questions won't be repeated as many times.
Same here (I was PM'd by granny too).