Escape (Final Level)

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Escape (Final Level)

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I don't get this level at all. I don't even know where to start. No matter how fast I go, the motherships deploy too many enemies for me to get past.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Do the left and bottom part first, then solve the right part. The motherships will only spawn enemies on certain spots and there are always ways to deal with them, either by killing them or skipping them completely.

Aside from a few brief instances in the right part, you're in no real rush, no matter how much the sight of floating motherships is trying to convince you otherwise. Try to figure out why you have so much chargers that appear to be of no immediate use. They can help you a lot.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 pm

I think I need more help. Even if I do get all the key cards, the sentinel near the beginning of the area will just kill me when I try to unlock the gates, and I don't know how to have enough magic to block it. :?
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Took me days to solve, but I'm here now. :) You never need to use Floing to get the keyboards, so you can use a Floing Bubble to block the ZapBot by the beginning so you can get through.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

You can save one Pow and use it... I did that and used Flo in the right part instead. :lol:
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:01 pm

I used one Pow to destroy the power cube on the left, and used the UFO in the corner to destroy the one on the right. Then I used my other Pow to destroy that very same UFO so I could get the Brr he was guarding. Muzozavr, did you use Floing to block that UFO so you could get the Brr instead of using Pow to kill it?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Yes.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Here is what I've been doing so far:
-Blink for the keycard by the suction tube
-Pop for the keycard by the chomper.
-Grow for the keycard that is in the suction tube.
But then, I can't solve the upper right corner with only 1 Brr. In any case, I wouldn't be able to get all of the keycards and coins before the mothership deploys another sentinel and traps me. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Your first Blink should be used to get the Pop that's past the collapsing tile by the lower left corner. As for the upper right corner, go up there, do one small task at a time (for instance, use the Brr spell), and then run back to the center of the level. Then, wait for the mothership to create the ZapBot again. Once it's created again, kill it again with the UFO and run up again. Whenever you're up there, do what you have to do quickly, and then run back down.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I must have done this level way differantly...
I did not even use the brr at the beginning, I did the right side first, used a battlebot, and used nothing from the right with the left or vise versa.
In addition, I used red magic last. :roll:
And about the battlebot to destroy the power cube... I had not even thought about that, I used it for the zapbot.
Plus, I used grow for the chomper, pop for one tube, grow for an other tube, and flo for a zapbot. :|
MiToJu actually helped me solve the green-tubey part, the one pop-part occured to me when... when I was about to fall asleep, again :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Put a Brr tablet on where I drew the blue circle. Then Blink through where I put the purple circle. Slide and collect the keyboards in the order I numbered them and exit through the Brr tablet you made earlier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Now I can finally unlock the gates in Star Town. :D :D :D
Alfie63
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Alfie63 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 am

Super Nuclear Power wrote:Here is what I've been doing so far:
But then, I can't solve the upper right corner with only 1 Brr.
This is me too, I am left with the one Brr that I can't get at anyway.
The clues that followed you after this post make little sense to me in isolation. I wonder whether I have brainwashed myself to a certain approach. A little more info would help.

Cheers
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am

Super Nuclear Power wrote:-Blink for the keycard by the suction tube
Are you referring to the one on just below the suction tube that you can't get at while the tube's active?

If so, all I have to say is don't use Blink here. :wink:
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Alfie63 wrote:
Super Nuclear Power wrote:Here is what I've been doing so far:
But then, I can't solve the upper right corner with only 1 Brr.
This is me too, I am left with the one Brr that I can't get at anyway.
The clues that followed you after this post make little sense to me in isolation. I wonder whether I have brainwashed myself to a certain approach. A little more info would help.

Cheers
Use Blink to go over the collapsing bridge with the Pop and Grow chargers, and you should use the Brr charger to get across the water at the starting area.
peegman
Rainbow Wizard

Post by peegman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:25 am

I have no idea what to do, not even at the start
And these are my last two coins!
Help me please
yee
peegman
Rainbow Wizard

Post by peegman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:08 am

Is anyone out there?
Will somebody help me?
Is anyone out there?
Come down, I need help!
[size=0]I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!![/size]
yee
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:15 am

Here's what to do at the beginning: Use the Faint Brr to create one Brr pad that'll help you cross the first waters. Then grab the Blink spell and slide across the Brr pad. This way, you can use that Blink to grab the Pop spell in the lower left corner past the collapsing bridge. Let me know if you need further help.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:28 am

Is that at the place where there are 3 bridges but 2 collapse when you go near them? If so which bridge should I go over, left, centre or right. Don't they all lead to the same place? Totally confused. :?
Pauline
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:32 am

@popo: Just keep trying to cross them. The last one you try will work. And no, I'm talking about the puzzle part of this level. If you think the first part of the level was hard, then you're in for a surprise. :twisted:
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:39 am

I have been across the bridge but end up at the same place each time. I thought from the previous post that I was meant to choose a bridge and it might take me to a different place. I haven't seen a faint brr near the beginning so thought I must be doing something wrong. A video of this level, even small sections of it, would be nice. I'm at a total loss. Best I've achieved is picking up some gems opposite zap bots but then getting stuck at the other end of that corridor. :?
Pauline
peegman
Rainbow Wizard

Post by peegman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 am

Okay , I knew about the very first part, and I'm assuming I use grow and pop to divert the chomper to get the keycard
What now?
yee
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

popo wrote:I have been across the bridge but end up at the same place each time. I thought from the previous post that I was meant to choose a bridge and it might take me to a different place. I haven't seen a faint brr near the beginning so thought I must be doing something wrong. A video of this level, even small sections of it, would be nice. I'm at a total loss. Best I've achieved is picking up some gems opposite zap bots but then getting stuck at the other end of that corridor. :?
Now I understand where you're stuck. But I can't give precise directions since I haven't actually finished my play through of the final game yet. And I don't remember the details well enough for it to be really useful. But a path forward should open up for you...
\Mette
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 am

After you're out into the open (past the water at the beginning), here are a few steps to get you started:

1)Use the Blink you have to cross the collapsing tile in the lower left corner so you can get the Pop there.

2)Cross the collapsing tile (now that you have the Pop) back to the main area.

3)Use the Pop to make the orange transporter go down. Don't worry; the chomper won't come up because there is no tangible path for it.

4)Using the Grow spell you have access to, (the one behind the collapsing tile is never used) create a GrowFlower in the lower right corner of the area with the ZipBot, and stand at the spot above the green suction tube. (The spot is three tiles north of the keycard BLOCKED by the suction tube.)

5) Notice that because of the ZipBot's path that you changed by the Growflowers, there will be a short amount of time that the tube faces east and a long amount of time it faces west. Anytime the suction tube turns west, step into it. BUT TIME IT PRECISELY SO YOU STEP INTO IT THE SECOND IT TURNS WEST; IF YOU ARE A SECOND TOO LATE, YOU WILL MISS IT.

6) The suction tube will take you to the area with the chomper. Outrun him and get back to the main area of the level.

7) Use the Pop spell you have access to to turn off the green suction tube. Use the buttons in the area with the ZipBot, where you put the GrowFlower.

8 ) Grab the keyboard that was blocked by the suction tube. You will have 2 keyboards now.

9) If you walk far enough to the left, (which you probably have done already) the chomper at the bottom will ride the orange transporter that will take him to the edge of the corner. Now you can go get the keyboard that he had been guarding.

The rest has already been covered in this topic, but let me know if you need anything else. Good luck! :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:00 am

Oooh, that sounds so simple. Things usually are, aren't they? :lol: I've printed it off so I can look at it while playing - if I have time to look at it while running from things that is. :shock: I'll report back on whether I was successful or not. :wink: :D
Pauline
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 am

@wonderland king:first you were saying key cards then keyboards?Learn to recheck.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 am

Krishiv738 wrote:@wonderland king:first you were saying key cards then keyboards?Learn to recheck.
By the end of the level, you will accumulate so many keyboards you could type "Hello World!" (without the quotes) by typing one character on each keyboard and you'd have enough of them. :lol:
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 am

Krishiv738 wrote:@wonderland king:first you were saying key cards then keyboards?Learn to recheck.
... You do know that making rude comments like this isn't earning you any positive points with anyone, right?

Think about the contents of your own posts before pressing Submit before you tell other people what they should be doing. :|
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 am

Qloof234 wrote:
... You do know that making rude comments like this isn't earning you any positive points with anyone, right?

Think about the contents of your own posts before pressing Submit before you tell other people what they should be doing. :|
Well, I tried to make it funny instead of grating. Did it work?
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah, that's true. For the record, it worked, but I still feel that the original message was uncalled for.