POTZ: Desert Pinball

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

POTZ: Desert Pinball

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 am

I know theres already a topic about Desert Pinball here, but I'm about stuck.
I've completed POTZ by using the cheat function due to it getting a bit too work outty for me on barren and on, I'm re playing it and getting gold on all adventures while completing them as-is. (So far going pretty good)
But Desert Pinball has me stumped and I don't want to skip it.

How do I get all the coins AND get across the gate in time?
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 am

Not meaning to rush or whine but I'm still waiting D: I've had PoTZ open this entire time, checking in while thinking. I Cannot, simply cannot find the solution, and I refuse to skip the level on the worry of losing my gold status.
Please, can anyone even give me a hint? (A solution WOULD be nice though)
As it is I can't even solve the level on it's own, I still don't know how to be close enough to the gates or get to them fast enough BEFORE they close!
EDIT: I have decided to skip the level, albeit I hate having to do it and feel really ashamed of doing it on my swore-to-be non skipping playthrough.
Though, please if anyone ever gets the solution let me know so I can see if I can re do it. (I have a permanent save for it just incase I can't)
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:50 am

This topic is actually a duplicate.

http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25099

The original topic isn't that helpful, so if you still need help, I suggest asking again there.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves