(The Original Wonderland) Z-Bot City Bonus Coins

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

I can solve the level, but I have no idea how to get the Z-Bots to hold the green button for long enough and not create total havoc in the center room. Can anyone offer any ideas?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

1. Go read THIS topic.
2. Find hints and suggestions by Marinus. He is not with us anymore ( :cry: ) but his unique thinking is something that needs to be seen. Especially on this level. He found a consistent way of killing the 4 inner z-bots, which helps A LOT on this level.
3. After that, you're on your own, because no one has ever been able to find a consistent way of dealing with the outside ones and the actual button area. All I can say is good luck - even if you DO use Marinus' route, the bonus coins on this level are still hard as nails and getting them takes forever to accomplish.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
royalwondernerd

Post by royalwondernerd » Mon May 08, 2017 7:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4JhPWg0t4 Complete - showing how to trap z-bots on green button to get bonuses - Good Luck!
Triple-0 67
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: (The Original Wonderland) Z-Bot City Bonus Coins

Post by Triple-0 67 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:39 am

I've actually found a consistent setup to complete almost all of the entire level. The rest is easy and a consistent setup could be made for it, but for now, this is the hard part over with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrLT-colEo Don't ask me how I managed to figure it out XD. This was the only way for me to complete the level since I didn't know the solution and had no guides.