Where is the 3rd key in Qwertyx?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Where is the 3rd key in Qwertyx?

Post by anton » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 am

There are three gates which need blue-ish keys in Qwertyx. I have done all the puzzles I can find, yet still have only 2 keys. There are whole areas which I can see, but which are inaccessible to me. Can anyone help me? Perhaps just by telling me where (and when) I can find the necessary keys?
Thanks in advance.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 pm

As Muzozavr said, it's probably "What The Blink?" In the first level of Qwertyx (with the rainbow portal( head to the right, and you'll see a red arrow there. It will take you toa mysterious, dark, green place. That's where the level will be.

There are also 3 levels that you can access by going to the left from the entrance area and two that you can access above the entrance area, but "What The Blink?", as Muzozavr said, is the easiest to miss on Qwertyx.

P.S. You started a different thread recently to ask the same question, only reworded. Everything I told you just now what was Muzozavr said on your other thread. If you had another question about the same issue, you should've posted it on the same thread. Just for future reference.