Advanced Levels

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Advanced Levels

Post by lgrapes » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:55 am

Hi all!

I am so jealous :!: I want to play the advanced levels but I think I need to get a new computer before I do that :!: I have been having problems downloading the required elements. Hopefully I can figure out what I need before everything is upgraded again...

But, that's okay have your fun...without me :( :cry: :x
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:21 am

Why do you need a new computer? What are you having trouble with?
Pauline
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:21 pm

Whenever I try to download the 3-D model my system freezes up on me. I don't know what to do about it....
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:44 pm

lgrapes wrote:Whenever I try to download the 3-D model my system freezes up on me. I don't know what to do about it....
Do you mean that your system freezes up while downloading the models, or whether instead your system freezes up when you try to play the levels that uses those models?

If the trouble's during downloading then it probably has nothing to do with the models, there's something wrong with your modem or internet connection.

If the trouble's with playing the levels that uses those models, well first of all right now many people are having problems with Deluxe RTW crashing even in plain levels, so your freeze-up might have nothing to do with the models. If the problem is specific to the particular level, then maybe it's a problem with the model or it could be something else. Maybe someone else here can help.

If you're having trouble opening the model in a program like Milkshape to view and edit the model, well first of all Milkshape does seem to have some problems handling some of the models I posted according to Popo. It worked fine on my computer so I really don't know what's going on.

It might be helpful if you post the specs of your computer here.
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:08 am

I WILL NOT have fun without you lgrapes! uh-uh! NO WAY! NO BODY CAN MAKE ME!!!

:( :( :( :( So sad you cant get them. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

loof 101
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:45 am

You very funny :D :) :o :lol: 8) :wink:

Lori
sfseaman
Rainbow Master

Post by sfseaman » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:04 pm

You didn't mention what screen resolution the game is running at, if the problem is running the level once it is downloaded, you might try decreasing the resolution to see if that helps.

Steve