OH MY, so many new custom levels.....

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

OH MY, so many new custom levels.....

Post by Dianna » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:32 pm

Wow! I've been playing the official levels in the deluxe version, and hadn't even looked at custom levels since it came out (and Patrick, you wondered if people would even play the official levels, well I am and I'm loving them, grrrr, snarl.) :wink:

Anyway, I just peeked in the deluxe custom levels area on the forum, and my heart nearly stopped! You guys have really been going to town with those levels. I'll never catch up, and that's just the way I like it, a never-ending Wonderland game. This game is one of the very best bargains in gameland. (It's a bit like Thief in that regard, my other favorite game -- players make a never-ending supply of very professional new levels in that game also.)

So, just wanted to say THANK YOU LEVELMAKERS, you are all terrific and I can't wait to try your new levels!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...just as soon as I finish these official levels...hmm lets see...next year sometime...
timothy2
Silver Wonderlander

Post by timothy2 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:23 pm

I, too, marvel at the number and quality of the deluxe custom levels that have been created during the past few weeks by our level makers! (And I apologize that I still haven't uploaded a single level, and am grateful for the respite that I'm apparently (?) being given.)

I'm now switching between the official and the custom levels of the deluxe version, in order not to be lagging so much behind as I do in the classic version. But then, on the other hand...
Dianna wrote:I'll never catch up, and that's just the way I like it, a never-ending Wonderland game.
...I DO like this approach! :D
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:50 pm

just be lucky you got the delux version i am not getting it until i change my internet service provider but am having such problems getting them to change. One thing by the time I get it there will be loads of hints and spoilers to help me. LOL
Love all my friends here
I am a brat