Look what I've got

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

popo
Rainbow AllStar

Look what I've got

Post by popo » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:55 pm

I've made another custom model if anyones interested.

I thought I would show you all the picture first before I upload it because no-one has downloaded my last two models. I won't bother uploading this if no-one is interested. :P

Sorry, I've just looked at the Custom Content thread and they have been dowloaded. :D

I'm happy now.

So here's a taster.
Attachments
Stinky's Pool.JPG
Stinky's Pool.JPG (32.74 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Pauline
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:08 pm

Very cool, Popo. 8) Is Stinky taking a bath or did he decide to take a dip. I can see you or someone else making a very funny level with this.
Which two models are you talking about? If I saw it in the Custom Content forum, I downloaded it, but I may have missed it. I tend to look for the new message indicators and we have 4 people who use this computer. So, if they logged in under my name by mistake and then exited, I wouldn't have seen those indicators. I got your Jeeps and they look great. :D I'm definitely interested in your models. I haven't used any yet, because I'm still trying to work my way through RTWD, but I plan on it. BTW I don't think I've told you, but I really admire the way you've jumped into this house and model making. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D
SharonM
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:18 pm

I would like to make an enormous adventure level (like Robbie did) where the exit of one level is the start of the next, but I can't think of a theme.

My son Tim is supposed to be helping me but he always seems to have something better to do. :roll:

Anyway, I'm obsessed with customising models at the moment while my Milkshape program is still free. Although it is only $25 to register it (or so it says on the website), so I may well get it registered.
Pauline
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:26 pm

You could base it on something like Robin Hood or Beowulf. Or something more modern, like James Bond or The Avengers. :lol: Just some ideas. ;) I haven't even tried to make models yet. Not sure if I'm going to or not. :lol: $25 doesn't sound too bad, actually. A lot of specialized programs cost a lot more. Whatever you do with it, I look forward to the results. :D
SharonM
sfseaman
Rainbow Master

Post by sfseaman » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:09 pm

Pauline --

I really like it, upload it. I just used your hospital/clinic in a level (Road Construction) and like that a lot. I am also getting a bit obsessed with Milkshape, and then trying stuff out in level design so I'm afraid I'm falling way behind in solving levels. I'm downloading them, and they are really good, but before I can get around to solving them Milkshape is calling me.

Sheesh. So far I'm mostly adapting other peoples designs. How are you finding the process of designing your own stuff from scratch. So far it's got me pretty scared.

Anyway keep up the good work, I like it.

Steve
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:20 pm

excuse me but i can't find stinky's pool to use in custom content.
are u sure it is there?

loof 101
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:06 pm

i too am intrested. (dont mention my mistakes because i am not a good speller.

loof 101
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:16 am

Oh, Popo.....please do not stop creating!!!!!!

I for one am too busy to even get my feet wet figuring out how to use the custom stuff, but it will come with time and help :oops:
I'm sure ALL creations will be cherished and used and appreciated with time :D

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:57 am

sfseaman wrote:Sheesh. So far I'm mostly adapting other peoples designs. How are you finding the process of designing your own stuff from scratch. So far it's got me pretty scared.
I haven't even tried to design them myself, just adapting others is hard enough. I've got the sizing and orienting ok, but the colouring is a bit baffling.

I've been downloading anything and everything that is in .3ds format. I've burned all the zip files to CD to stop them cluttering up my hard drive. I've got hundreds. :roll: They're all free ones though, I haven't bought any. Though that may come later. :wink:

To Loof101.

I haven't uploaded it yet, that's why you can't find it.

I just wanted to hear people begging for it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:31 am

SharonM wrote:You could base it on something like Robin Hood or Beowulf. Or something more modern, like James Bond or The Avengers. :lol: Just some ideas. ;) I haven't even tried to make models yet. Not sure if I'm going to or not. :lol: $25 doesn't sound too bad, actually. A lot of specialized programs cost a lot more. Whatever you do with it, I look forward to the results. :D
or Rocket Robin Hood. It's a TV show!

loof 101
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:08 pm

loof101 wrote: or Rocket Robin Hood. It's a TV show!

loof 101
Hey Anthony! Glad to see someone else remembers the old, old, old shows. Used to watch that one everyday after grade school with my dad. Thought it was "cool" then...now I see it and it looks so silly! :lol:
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol: