Wonderland Vote - Only a few days left!

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Wonderland Vote - Only a few days left!

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:10 pm

There are only a few days left in the Gametunnel 2007 award. Wonderland Adventures is still doing well, but struggling against other games that have had their communities come out to vote. Some other developers are also planning to send out newsletter announcements for a last minute vote surge! :!:

I will be sending out PMs to active forumites with the message below. Please help support our games by voting for Wonderland Adventures. If you have already voted, THANK YOU. :stinkyhappy: Please consider forwarding this message to friends and family that you know have played and enjoyed the Wonderland game. This will be a tight race and every vote will count, so please consider you support.

Thank you again,
Patrick

-------

Happy Holidays from Midnight Synergy!

I apologize for the impersonal mass message, but there's an important announcement that we wanted to deliver to those of you who are or have been active in the Wonderland forum and community.

Every year GameTunnel nominates several independent games for their Player's choice award. This is an award that is based purely on user support... game developers are encouraged to rally their game communities to come out and vote for the games. This year, Wonderland Adventures is one of the nominees (and it is doing quite well in the poll so far).

While the award is partly just-for-fun and for bragging rights, it is also a great opportunity to showcase the winning game to a whole new audience. We think the Wonderland game series are truly fun games well worth playing (and we hope you agree), but it is still hard to get people to notice them and give them a try. And hence I am hoping I can count on our player's for support in this competition by voting for Wonderland Adventures.

Please consider voting for Wonderland Adventures, and forwarding this message to friends or family that also have played and enjoyed the Wonderland games.

To vote, you need an e-mail account (such as the one used to register on this forum) in order to register on the GameTunnel forum. If you are worried about spam, I have had an account with them for several years and have never received an unsolicited message.

Vote is a bit of a lenghty process - about five minutes of your time - and again I thank you very much in advance for even considering supporting our games.

To vote:

1. Visit the GameTunnel page:
http://www.gametunnel.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1137
(you can see how well Wonderland is doing compared to other games - but please vote even if the game is ahead - some other developers are planning to pitch a last minute vote surge to their communities)

2. Below the list is a message "You must register to vote!". Click on Register. On the next page, click on "I agree and am over 13 years of age".

3. Now enter a username, e-mail, and password (twice), then the confirmation code by reading off the twisted numbers and letters. This can sometimes be very hard to decipher, and I would suggest using the refresh button a few times until you get something that is easy to read, before entering your information. No other fields (website, AIM, etc) need to be filled in. Press SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.

4. An e-mail will be sent to the address you provided. Check your e-mail, it should be there within a minute. If you don't see it, also check your spam folder, as the message might have landed there. Click on the confirmation link in the e-mail to finalize your registration.

5. Now return to the Gametunnel page:
http://www.gametunnel.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1137
At the very bottom, right corner, is a (small) "Log In" link. Click it, enter your username and pasword.

6. You will now be returned to the vote page and can click on the Wonderland Adventures option to cast your vote.

Again, this the entire process does take about five minutes of your time, and I thank you very much in advance for doing this. The vote has to be in by Dec. 28th.

If you have already voted, THANK YOU!

If you now others who play Wonderland but might not be on the forum, please let them know about this competition by forwarding them this message.

And finally, of course, only vote if you feel that the Wonderland games are truly worth your support. I hope you do, but there are some other excellent games nominated this year. I truly hope you can vote for us, but of course I understand if choose not to for any reason.

Thank you again for reading this, considering your support, and helping to get the vote out.

All the best.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:55 pm

Vote!We have to show how much Wonderlanders Wonderlanding in the Universe!(Is my spelling right?
:lol: )
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi Patrick and all my old friends in Wonderland! I just got an email about this, and although I haven't played Wonderland for awhile, I'm happy to vote for this wonderful game. Going to the site right now to do so. Good luck! Wonderland certainly deserves the recognition!
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:41 am

Dianna wrote:Hi Patrick and all my old friends in Wonderland! I just got an email about this, and although I haven't played Wonderland for awhile, I'm happy to vote for this wonderful game. Going to the site right now to do so. Good luck! Wonderland certainly deserves the recognition!
Dianna is back!Hello,I am tyteen4a03 from Hong Kong.I......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 am

DROD is winning! 17 votes to match, we can't let that happen!
VOTE, people, VOTE!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:45 pm

I just got my family to register and vote but DROD is still 20 votes in front. I've played DROD, it's rubbish. :roll:
Pauline
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:20 pm

I like DROD but WA is still WAY BETTER!
dlcs18
slimm tom
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by slimm tom » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:50 pm

popo wrote:I just got my family to register and vote but DROD is still 20 votes in front. I've played DROD, it's rubbish. :roll:
I actually like DROD very much, it has that incredible innovative gameplay and it is extremely difficult. I still voted for Wonderland though, because the DROD community is far more bigger than the Wonderland community, so I thought it wouldn't be fair to vote for DROD.

EDIT: But I have to admit, the joy of DROD is very hard to catch at the beginning, but when you play further on the game is actually getting more fun. (And harder, obviously :lol: )
superquookie
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by superquookie » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:37 pm

I cant vote for wonderland Adventures because im under 13 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: BUT I WILL CHEER IT ON RAH RAH WHOSH BING BAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
IM BACK!

remember quookie;)
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Say you're over 13!!!! Even if you're not!
dlcs18