How many hours per day do you play?

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RaveGirl
Silver Wonderlander

How many hours per day do you play?

Post by RaveGirl » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:30 pm

Just wandered how many hours per day you lot spend on these very addictive games?!!

Today i have been playing the game since around 3ish when Eastenders finished :lol: I've been playing it ever since, only stopping to eat my dinner and to watch Nip/Tuck.

Anyone else as bad as me?

*Note to self : Leave computer off til chores done tomorrow!*
LOLROFLMAOPMP!
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:12 pm

RaveGirl,

You stop playing to eat dinner ??!? :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-- Roger
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:09 am

Here's one reply that will shock you.

I don't play this game anymore at all!! :shock: :shock: Seriously.

I stopped playing Wonderland about 9 months ago as I had got completely and utterly bored with it.

It was nothing to do with Patrick, MS or any particular custom level author, person or anything; I just simply thought the game had gone as far as it could and found most levels 'samey', boring and unchallenging. That's not meant disrespectfully, that's just me.

I only returned to play the Secret Worlds game after being invited by Patrick to test it. I played through it all the way in each of its 'beta' stages and twice when it was 'final'. I haven't played it since!! I liked some of the stuff in WSW and while I was testing, tried out a few of the 'newer custom levels', but overall my opinion hasn't changed much.

Don't get me wrong; I had tons of fun playing the first couple of Wonderland games and enjoyed the 'newness' and 'unPatrickness' of the original custom levels. I just felt and still feel the game has gone as far as it can.

I still like to hang around the board to help people out, (it is nice to see new people discovering and enjoying the game as much as I used to), and because there's a lot of nice, fun, friendly people here. :) :)

Bear 8)

btw Don't go flaming me here folks, I'm entitled to my opinion. :roll:
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
RaveGirl
Silver Wonderlander

Post by RaveGirl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:14 am

rmelin13 wrote:RaveGirl,

You stop playing to eat dinner ??!? :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha yeah i know! I know i should eat my dinner at my computer table but i think my son and fiance would moan a little.......... ;)

:lol:
LOLROFLMAOPMP!
RaveGirl
Silver Wonderlander

Post by RaveGirl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:15 am

Bearsland wrote:Here's one reply that will shock you.

I don't play this game anymore at all!! :shock: :shock: Seriously.

I stopped playing Wonderland about 9 months ago as I had got completely and utterly bored with it.

It was nothing to do with Patrick, MS or any particular custom level author, person or anything; I just simply thought the game had gone as far as it could and found most levels 'samey', boring and unchallenging. That's not meant disrespectfully, that's just me.

I only returned to play the Secret Worlds game after being invited by Patrick to test it. I played through it all the way in each of its 'beta' stages and twice when it was 'final'. I haven't played it since!! I liked some of the stuff in WSW and while I was testing, tried out a few of the 'newer custom levels', but overall my opinion hasn't changed much.

Don't get me wrong; I had tons of fun playing the first couple of Wonderland games and enjoyed the 'newness' and 'unPatrickness' of the original custom levels. I just felt and still feel the game has gone as far as it can.

I still like to hang around the board to help people out, (it is nice to see new people discovering and enjoying the game as much as I used to), and because there's a lot of nice, fun, friendly people here. :) :)

Bear 8)

btw Don't go flaming me here folks, I'm entitled to my opinion. :roll:
I do know what you mean, Bear. As yet, I haven't found this game boring (i want to get my money's worth first!! ;)) but i can quite easily see how it would get "samey" after a few thousand levels :lol:

:)
LOLROFLMAOPMP!
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:51 am

Bearsland

Just wondering if you found another game which you enjoy as much as you did Wonderland initially. If so, what :?: :?: Just for future reference in case I want to try something new. Thanks.

Tasha
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:46 am

I play it for about an hour each day, moving between Secret Worlds and Custom levels. I too have become a bit bored with it, and find a lot of levels are 'samey'. I do look at all (well most) of the custom levels, and when I spot one that looks a bit different I will stick with it. The ones with box or boulder puzzles are my favourites, and I always check out the ones with custom stuff in them, for obvious reasons. My least favourite are the ones that just entail dodging or escaping baddies and have no puzzle at all.

Most of my time is spent reading the forum these days, and causing trouble when I can. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:05 pm

I send about 3 hours working on SW. off and on :P
Only because I'm so slow working the keys.(do over & over) :oops:
Most of my time is reading the posts. :shock:

Have A Good Day! :wink:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Kaboom!
Rainbow Star

Post by Kaboom! » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:43 pm

Around 25 hours a day (I usually play it overtime) :P :lol: :lol:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:47 pm

I don't play as much as I used to. When I get the urge to play, I often play for 3-4 hours straight playing some of the custom levels on which I'm soooo behind. Otherwise I spend my Wonderlandtime coming up with new ideas and testing them. I usually spend 1-2 hours on the forum, though. You're all like my second family, you now :D

Mette
\Mette
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:47 pm

Online at School/Work- 25 minutes, daily (about eight 3 minute peeks), to download custom levels to my flash drive, and to read the forums.
At Home- Woefully, too little time. My son and I have barely started Secret Worlds. I try to look at and play the custom levels I transfer from the flash drive, but I just don't seem to be able to commit the time having, a 7 year old son.
I think about designing levels all the time. Driving, working, napping, eating, etc... I don't spend much time creating them, but I sure do think about them... :lol:
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:10 pm

Kaboom! wrote:Around 25 hours a day (I usually play it overtime) :P :lol: :lol:
Great answer K! :wink: :wink:

Don't worry though; it will eventually wear off.
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
Kaboom!
Rainbow Star

Post by Kaboom! » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:34 pm

I hope so, because sometimes I feel like I'm going to KABOOM this computer when I cant find a way out of a level! 8) :wink:

But now with the latest GMT timezone change I get the feeling I'm playing for 26 hours now! :twisted: