Krabby Pants - for Patrick

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

popo
Rainbow AllStar

Krabby Pants - for Patrick

Post by popo » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:07 pm

Don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, but it is vaguely to do with Wonderland.

A good few months ago you said you wanted the forum cleaning up because you were involved in a project in conjunction with a kids TV program, and you wanted the forum to be a kid friendly place.

Can I take it that the new Sponge Bob Square Pants Krabby Quest is that project? I've just run out of time on my demo, btw, and I was thoroughly enjoying it. Everything about it says Midnight Synergy, and you even have a starring role in it!! :wink: Funny I always thought of you as tall and slim with dark hair, not pink and star shaped. :P :lol:

I was wondering though what it had to do with the Wonderland forum as there is no link to it from the game.
Pauline
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:17 pm

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct spot or not either, but here goes...
SpongeBob Krabby Quest is GREAT :D :D :D I only downloaded the trial version ( I guess now I'll have to buy it) Emily & I were having a great time playing, Emily was laughing so hard when S.B & Partick were swimming aroung the tides. You may or may not know Sponge Bob is Emily's favorite cartoon, she was thrilled to play a "wonderland version"
of her favorite charactor (next to Qookie, ya know) :wink: :lol: :lol:

Great job Patrick, I hope it's as successful (or more so) as Wonderland has been for you. :D :D :D
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:05 pm

This is EXCELLENT, Patrick!!!

And... it's almost as easy as Secret Worlds. :wink:

I'll definitely be getting this for my little one. She'll enjoy this.

WTG. :D :D :D :D
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:44 pm

Bearsland wrote:This is EXCELLENT, Patrick!!!
I'll definitely be getting this for my little one.
I already had to get it for my littlest grandson. (littledg 4) Who by the way has shown very little interest in the Wonderland series. (Who is he related to anyway?) But Spongebob is one of his favorites, and this game is going to the top of his list. AND his big brother (littlejg 8 ) patiently sits next to him to explain how things work, and to read him the signs. :shock:

Great work, and a wonderful surprise Patrick.
Thanks,
jg, littlejg and littledg
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:33 am

Hey thanks all - really glad you like Krabby Pants and that your wee ones are enjoying it!!

Popo - you know how actors will gain 40 pounds for big movie roles? You wouldn't believe the amount of pink lemonade I had to drink to get this role!!!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:47 am

Loved it!!!! Definately buying it for me ......... eeeeerrrr....... I mean my lil' chompsters :wink:
Lillie
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:25 am

I loved it so much i had to buy it for my eeeerrrr GKs me :oops:
When we are done with all the levels Are you going have more? Like in wonderland members making new levels. :wink: It is very addictive like wonderland. I don't like all the baddies though. Music is good. Patrick I didn't know you were that strong. Breaking all the beach balls. Well anyway Thank you for the new addiction.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:28 pm

I liked this game, too, but I have to say, I really have to keep my eye on the number of bubbles. More than once I got all the bugers and didn't have the bubbles yet and the game ended. I was sad. I'm used to WL where I can go back for them after the coins are collected. But then, this is a game for kids and not havin g to make tour way to an exit makes it easier for them, I guess.

If I could change one thing about it, it would be the option to keep looking for bubbles even after I got al lthe burgers.

Everything else was great! :D
Loirae
Amadeus!
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Amadeus! » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:57 am

Great Stuff, Patrick!

Liked how the two characters have different abilities.
Nice new graphics for all the tried and true Wonderland toys.
Just wish you could offer this title on your web-site with an editor.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:39 am

Having played further into the game now, I am recognising layouts from old Wonderland. Trouble is I couldn't do some of them then, and I can't do some of them now either. I have to admit to having used a golden spatula on 3 occasions just so I could move on. There is no option to unlock all levels so you have to complete one before moving to the next.

I love the bouncing beach balls, and those little frogfish are so much nicer than chompers. Hate those bullies though, when they're close they pounce so quickly you can't get out of the way.....and they make me jump. :oops: :lol: :lol:

I've got so engrossed in this game, let me add, that I burnt a tray of mince pies yesterday!! :shock: :oops:
Pauline
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:40 pm

Another winner, Patrick !!!! :D
I downloaded the free version........played my time out......and immediatly had to buy it. I sat here yesterday until I finished the game!!!
Yes, of course I needed all my golden spatulas :shock: :wink: but now I can go back and try for a perfect score, that will take awhile. I sure hope there are more levels to come!!! SpongeBob has always been a favorite of mine, and of course I have a soft spot for Patrick!!
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:53 am

We have completed every level except "Defender"....... :shock:
And I guess we will have to settle for that, because our poor fingers are worn out, Patricks shorts are sagging and Sponge Bob don't wanna get beach balled no more. I told the boys, enough for tonight, they were asleep 4 hours ago, and here I sit..... :lol:
This game is great fun...will there be a sequel? An editor?
Thanks again,
jg, littlejg and littledg
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:57 pm

K. I just finished the whole game, only had to use 3 spatulas! I'll go back and finish them for gold but I'll take a break! That was fun!

Edited to add: I managed to win the gold on every level! That was fun! Like everyone else, will there be a sequel or an editor added? Thanks for the great job in a fantastic game!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.