Just can't seem to dwload &/or open new levels!!!! Help!

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Gail

Just can't seem to dwload &/or open new levels!!!! Help!

Post by Gail » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:43 pm

I own both Wland and RTWland .... I Love both & even though I have not completed all worlds & levels I would still enjoy seeing more levels .....I have dloaded & saved but can't open any including 'test level'....The last one I tried to dload & open was Monday in the City but it did not work for me....The download window keeps coming up asking me to 'save or open'

I just don't know what I am doing wrong :cry: Can you please help me for I am desperate!!!
Thanks
Gail :roll:
I am addicted to Wonderland & Return of Wonderland .....They are amazing fun forcing the brainwaves to operate ....
These characters make me happy!!!
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:25 pm

Hi Gail,
There are a couple of ways to do it. I found it depends on which browser I'm using.
When you click on the level to download off of this site- the level section- click on save. Make sure it goes to your Return to Wonderland folder and the Custom Levels subfolder. It will then ask if you want to open it- you can't - so just close that window. The other way is to right click on the level you want to download and go through the same thing I described by clicking on the "save target as".
Then, open up your Return To Wonderland game. go throught the steps until you get the screen that offers the choice of "Custom Levels". Hit the down button to highlight "Custom Levels" and hit "Enter". Your files should be listed.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:28 pm

When you click the download button, are you clicking "save" and then saving it in your Custom Levels directory?