Wonderland adventures the book(s)

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:36 am

eee226 wrote:There was a planet called Wonderland. There was also stinker, Stinky, who lived there. One day he decided to take a stroll, for fun. Sometimes he ran and sometimes front flipped. Suddenly, an earthquake! He ran, and met a stinker named Pootsy.
"Hello," said Stinky, "The name is Stinky, yours?"
"Pootsy." she replied.
Stinky said, "Have you felt the strange tremors recently?"
"Yes, these strange tremors also caused some trouble for me."
"Like What?" Stinky asked.
"Well, I was adventuring a cave with some wee stinkers, when these strange tremors happened. It blocked them off from me, and now I can't reach them! Can you help?" Pootsy said with a worried tone.
"Sure, I love adventures!" Stinky said,
"Great! Follow me, Stinky." Pootsy said, leading Stinky to the cave.

CHAPTER 1: A Detour To Take

"Are we there yet?" Stinky asked in boredom.
"Almost!" Pootsy said, approaching the cave entrance.
"Pootsy, are you sure this is the cave that you talked about?" Stinky asked.
"Sure is! Follow me Stinky, quickly!" Pootsy said leading Stinky into the cave.
"But why would wee stinkers come in here?"
"I dunno, curiosity?"
The two walked into the cave.
"It's very dark in here!" Stinky said, frightened.
"Don't tell me you're scared," Pootsy said in a smart way.
"No, why would I?" Stinky said, trying to be brave.
Pootsy giggled slightly, and they arrived to the destination.
"This is it, this is where I lost them." Pootsy said.
"Leave it to me!" Stinky said.
Later, Stinky came out, with the wee stinkers.
"Well," Stinky said, "It was tough and annoying, but I got 'em."
"Yes! Lets get out of here." Pootsy said.
Then, a tremor occurred, and bridges collapsed along the route they used to travel into the cave.
"Lets get out of here, and fast! This cave is unstable!" Pootsy said.
Suddenly, the Wee Stinkers darted off. "Looks like they found a way out!", exclaimed Pootsy. However, as Pootsy followed the Wee Stinkers across the bridge, it collapsed.
Stinky was still on the other side!
"Oh no! The bridge collasped!" Pootsy said worriedly.
"Come on! Swim across!" said the wee stinkers.
"I would, IF I WAS WATERPROOF! But don't worry, I'll find a way!" Stinky said walking down into a side-cavern.
"Good luck! Be careful!" Pootsy said, following the Wee Stinkers out of the cave.
Stinky was traveling along, when he found a cave filled with gems.
"What luck!" thought Stinky.
After he collected all the gems, he saw blocking his path a passage filled with fire.
Stinky was brave, 'I know I can do it. I can.' he thought. 'Even if I am acrobatic, I can still slip and fall into the chasm below, or be burnt to a crisp." Finally, however, he made it through the passage. Unfortunately, a blue gate was blocking his way.
"I wonder how I can open this," Stinky said. After exploring for a while, he found an icy cave. He traveled through it, risking drowning several times.
After he unlocked the gate, he saw a beautiful orange crystal.
"Wow!" he said, "I wonder what it's doing here and what it is!" Stinky took the crystal and continued to the exit of the cave. Outside, he saw Pootsy with another Stinker in an orange top hat. He walked up to them. Pootsy made eye contact with Stinky. "Yay, you're alive!" Pootsy said, "Here meet my friend Jedlic."
"Hi Jedlic, nice to meet you." Stinky said.
"Nice to meet you too, Stinky." Jedlic said.
"Hey Jedlic, do you know what this crystal is?" Stinky said.
"No, but Morklin probably would," said Jedlic
"Morklin?" Stinky asked.
"Yes. He lives in Wondertown."
"How can I get there?"
"Take the road here to the east for about 3 Stinkometermiles."
"Okay. I'll get going."
"Wait..."
"What is it, Jedlic?"
"You'll need a key to get there. It's in my basement."
"Well then, get it!" Stinky says, beginning to get impatient,
"Well, there are scritters in my basement. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I'm afraid of scritters."
"Don't worry. I'll take care of them," Stinky said confidently.
Stinky walked in.
"Hey wait! You forgot the lantern!"
Stinky was already in the basement.
"It's okay, Stinky, I know its dark and all, but all I gotta get is just a key..." Stinky clapped twice. A light turned on. Stinky was quietly walking around the place, then he saw a little cute scritter. "Hi cute little scritter, you may be cute but you must get out of here."
Stinky kicked it into a nearby cage, which made a 'Nyak!' sound. "Oh boy, chompers."
Stinky's eyes started to adjust. "That's better!" he said. Stinky saw more, and kicked them.
He took it, and went outside. Well, after tripping over 5 barrels.
"Thanks for exterminat-"
"Caging." said Stinky.
"O-oh okay. Caging those scritters." said Jedlic.
"Now, about that key."
"Yes I'll be glad to get it.
Jedlic returned into the windmill, grabbed the key, and exited a few moments later. He gave it to Stinky.
"Thanks. Well, gotta go. See you later, Jedlic and Pootsy."
So Pootsy, the wee stinkers, and Jedlic waved goodbye to him as he started his journey. On his way, he saw a sign:
"Wondertown
3 stinkometermiles".
Stinky continued.

Chapter 2: The Road Of 3 Stinkometermiles

Suddenly, Stinky felt a tremor. Mysterious purple things started poking up out of the ground. He asks the nearby Stinkers if they know what's going on. None of them do. As he is talking, two more appear as another tremor occurs. Also, a mysterious brown creature runs by.
Accuracy fixes again
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Here is my edited version, tell me what you think!

PROLOGUE: The start of an adventure!

There was a planet called Wonderland. There was also stinker, Stinky, who lived there. One day he decided to take a stroll, for fun. Sometimes he ran and sometimes he front flipped. Butterflies flapped lazily about, the apple trees were in full bloom, and everything was perfect until, suddenly, an earthquake! Stinky ran as fast as any Stinker can go (not very fast), and met a stinker named Pootsy.
"Pootsy." she replied.
"Have you felt the strange tremors recently?"
"Yes, these strange tremors caused a lot of trouble for me."
"Like what?" Stinky asked.
"Well, I was adventuring a cave with some wee stinkers, when these strange tremors started. A massive pile of rocks crashed down from the ceiling and now I can't reach them! Can you help?" Pootsy added with a worried tone.
"Great! Follow me!"

"Almost!" Pootsy said.
Pootsy led Stinky across a small bridge and to a windmill.
“Is this where you live?” Stinky asked.
“No, this is the home of my friend Jedlic. We need to go to the cliffs behind.”
And sure enough, a short distance behind the windmill there was a cave entrance.
"Sure is! Follow me!" Pootsy said cave.
"I dunno, curiosity?"
They crossed a bridge and Stinky thought about how to reply to that.
"No, I was just telling you that it was dark in here." Stinky said, trying to sound truthful.
Pootsy giggled slightly, and they arrived at a large avalanche of boulders.
"This is it; the wee stinkers should be on the other side of these rocks." Pootsy said.
"Leave it to me!" Stinky replied.
And with that, Stinky crawled through a gap in the rocks and disappeared.

About ten minutes later, Stinky returned with the wee stinkers.
"Well," Stinky said, "It was tough and annoying, but I finally got 'em."
"Yes! Let’s get out of here." Pootsy said.
Pootsy led the wee stinkers ahead, with Stinky coming up behind. But just then, another earthquake occurred!
“This cave is unstable!" Pootsy said.
Suddenly, the Wee Stinkers darted off. "Looks like they found a way out!” exclaimed Pootsy. The wee stinkers walked alongside the river until they reached another bridge. But just as Pootsy and the wee stinkers crossed it, there was another earthquake and it collapsed.
"Oh no! The bridge collapsed!" Pootsy said worriedly.
"I would, IF I WAS WATERPROOF! But don't worry, I'll find a way!" Stinky said walking down into a side-cavern.
"Good luck! Be careful!" Pootsy said, following the Wee Stinkers out of the cave.
Stinky kept exploring, but he just seemed to get deeper into the caves. But just as he was thinking about going back and jumping the river he saw a passage filled with fire.
Stinky was brave, 'I know I can do It.' he thought. 'This passage is leading back up to the surface. But on the downside, even if I am acrobatic, I can slip and fall into the chasm below, or be burnt to a crisp.” But finally, several nasty burns and bruises later, he made it through the passage.
He found himself on the edge of the river again, but thankfully there were un-broken bridges crossing it. But the most amazing thing in this cave was an enormous, orange crystal on an island in the middle of the river.
"Wow!" he said, "I wonder what this is!" Stinky took the crystal and continued crossing the bridges to the exit of the cave. Back in the sunlight, he ran back to the windmill. By the door, he saw Pootsy with another Stinker in an orange top hat. He walked up to them. Pootsy made eye contact with Stinky. "Yay, you're alive!" Pootsy said, "Here meet my friend Jedlic."
"Hey Jedlic, do you know what this crystal is?"
"No, but Morklin probably would,"
"Morklin?" Stinky asked.
"How can I get there?"
"Okay. I'll get going."
"Wait..."
"What is it?"
"Well then, go get it," Stinky says, beginning to get impatient,
"Well; there are scritters in my basement and…”
“Yes?”
“I’m SCARED OF SCRITTERS!!! It’s a bit embarrassing really. I know they’re cute and harmless but I’ve always been afraid of them!”
"Don't worry. I can take care of them," Stinky said confidently.

What do you think???
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 am

Chapter Plans

Book 2
Chapter 1: Teleportation of the Shards
Chapter 2: Forest's End
Chapter 3: A Long Story
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 5: Lonely Top
Chapter 6: Journey Through the Wasteland
Chapter 7: The Secrets of the Pyramid
Chapter 8: Seven Trials
Chapter 9: "The Void has Arrived"
Chapter 10: And Last...

Book 3
Chapter 1: A New Adventure
Chapter 2: The Legend of the Star Key
Chapter 3: Voyage to Fire Island
Chapter 4: Shipwrecked!
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Mounting an Expedition
Chapter 7: The Stone Gates
Chapter 8: Meet the Kabooms!
Chapter 9: The Temple
Chapter 10: The Star Key

Book 4
Chapter 1: The Quest Gone Wrong
Chapter 2: The Volcano
Chapter 3: Meet Shiver
Chapter 4: A Rescue Mission
Chapter 5: New Discoveries About Floing
Chapter 6: The Acid Lakes
Chapter 7: The Pirate's Camp
Chapter 8: Welcome to Sundog Island
Chapter 9: The Search for the Star Key
Chapter 10: At the End of It All...

I'll start work on book 3 privately. I don't want it to be edited until I'm finished.

Oh, and can we remove the whole front flipping thing please?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Why would you divide each game into multiple books? They'll already be short enough anyways.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Emerald141 wrote:I shall continue to write my own novelization while actively ignoring the one everyone else is doing.
Since you seem to be the only decent writer here, I'll be your spiritual adviser or something.
Emerald141 wrote:"So far, so good!" The voice in the sky continued to give me information about how to move my character by clicking. The frustrating part was that I couldn't move while it was talking.
What did it feel like, not being able to move? Expand.

Also, describe more of the scenery if you can.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Yeah Kooky has a point. This project is going to fail. I'll edit once each book is done, but in the mean time I'll just novelize my adventures (improved versions for the first few).

========================================================================================================================================
I was in a strange room. I did not know how I got there. I could not remember anything. Suddenly it all started coming back to me. Wysp... the starship... I was going to the Planet of the Z-bots. I had some vague memory of defeating them. But something had happened... I had seen a shadow stinker. Millions of uncolored thwarts. A flash of light. Then I was here. A stinker with an indigo wizard's hat and red glasses hovered over me.
"Good. You're awake. I am Master Wonder Mage. I found you lying on the ground a ways from here. I brought you to my museum here."
"What? Where am I? Where is Morklin?"
"Morklin knows you are here. As for a place you would know of, we are near the rainbow pool."
I must still be partially unconscious.
"What?" I asked.
"You are at the rainbow pool."
There was no mistake about it. I had heard correctly.
Master Wonder Mage continued. "I built this temple over the remnants of the rainbow temple, as it is one of the only remaining places of power in Wonderland."
"Where is Wysp?" I asked.
A silence hung over the room.
"Where is Wysp?" I repeated.
"I'll go tell Morklin you're up," Master Wonder Mage said as he left the room.
========================================================================================================================================
Last edited by Master Wonder Mage on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Yeah Kooky has a point. This project is going to fail. I'll edit once each book is done, but in the mean time I'll just novelize my adventures (improved versions for the first few).

I was in a strange room. I did not know how I got there. I could not remember anything. Suddenly it all started coming back to me. Wysp... the starship... I was going to the Planet of the Z-bots. I had some vague memory of defeating them. But something had happened... I had seen a shadow stinker. Millions of uncolored thwarts. A flash of light. Then I was here. A stinker with an indigo wizard's hat and red glasses hovered over me.
"Good. You're awake. I am Master Wonder Mage. I found you lying on the ground a ways from here. I brought you to my museum here."
"What? Where am I? Where is Morklin?"
"Morklin knows you are here. As for a place you would know of, we are near the rainbow pool."
I must still be partially unconscious.
"What?" I asked.
"You are at the rainbow pool."
There was no mistake about it. I had heard correctly.
Master Wonder Mage continued. "I built this temple over the remnants of the rainbow temple, as it is one of the only remaining places of power in Wonderland."
"Where is Wysp?" I asked.
A silence hung over the room.
"Where is Wysp?" I repeated.
"I'll go tell Morklin you're up," Master Wonder Mage said as he left the room.
Last edited by Master Wonder Mage on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Making assumptions. You'll find out later.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm

ADDINGZ! OwO
There was a planet called Wonderland. There was also stinker, Stinky, who lived there. One day he decided to take a stroll, for fun. Sometimes he ran and sometimes front flipped. Suddenly, an earthquake! He ran, and met a stinker named Pootsy.
"Pootsy." she replied.
Stinky said, "Have you felt the strange tremors recently?"
"Yes, these strange tremors also caused some trouble for me."
"Like What?" Stinky asked.
"Well, I was adventuring a cave with some wee stinkers, when these strange tremors happened. It blocked them off from me, and now I can't reach them! Can you help?" Pootsy said with a worried tone.
"Great! Follow me, Stinky." Pootsy said, leading Stinky to the cave.

"Almost!" Pootsy said, approaching the cave entrance.
"Sure is! Follow me Stinky, quickly!" Pootsy said leading Stinky into the cave.
"I dunno, curiosity?"
"No, why would I?" Stinky said, trying to be brave.
Pootsy giggled slightly, and they arrived to the destination.
"This is it, this is where I lost them." Pootsy said.
"Leave it to me!" Stinky said.
Later, Stinky came out, with the wee stinkers.
"Well," Stinky said, "It was tough and annoying, but I got 'em."
"Yes! Lets get out of here." Pootsy said.
Then, a tremor occurred, and bridges collapsed along the route they used to travel into the cave.
"Lets get out of here, and fast! This cave is unstable!" Pootsy said.
Suddenly, the Wee Stinkers darted off. "Looks like they found a way out!", exclaimed Pootsy. However, as Pootsy followed the Wee Stinkers across the bridge, it collapsed.
"Oh no! The bridge collasped!" Pootsy said worriedly.
Stinky was traveling along, when he found a cave filled with gems.
"What luck!" thought Stinky.
After he collected all the gems, he saw blocking his path a passage filled with fire.
Stinky was brave, 'I know I can do it. I can.' he thought. 'Even if I am acrobatic, I can still slip and fall into the chasm below, or be burnt to a crisp." Finally, however, he made it through the passage. Unfortunately, a blue gate was blocking his way.
"I wonder how I can open this," Stinky said. After exploring for a while, he found an icy cave. He traveled through it, risking drowning several times.
After he unlocked the gate, he saw a beautiful orange crystal.
"Wow!" he said, "I wonder what it's doing here and what it is!" Stinky took the crystal and continued to the exit of the cave. Outside, he saw Pootsy with another Stinker in an orange top hat. He walked up to them. Pootsy made eye contact with Stinky. "Yay, you're alive!" Pootsy said, "Here meet my friend Jedlic."
"Hey Jedlic, do you know what this crystal is?" Stinky said.
"No, but Morklin probably would," said Jedlic
"Morklin?" Stinky asked.
"How can I get there?"
"Okay. I'll get going."
"Wait..."
"What is it, Jedlic?"
"Well then, get it!" Stinky says, beginning to get impatient,
"Well, there are scritters in my basement. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I'm afraid of scritters."
"Don't worry. I'll take care of them," Stinky said confidently.
Stinky walked in.
"Hey wait! You forgot the lantern!"
Stinky was already in the basement.
"It's okay, Stinky, I know its dark and all, but all I gotta get is just a key..." Stinky clapped twice. A light turned on. Stinky was quietly walking around the place, then he saw a little cute scritter. "Hi cute little scritter, you may be cute but you must get out of here."
Stinky kicked it into a nearby cage, which made a 'Nyak!' sound. "Oh boy, chompers."
Stinky's eyes started to adjust. "That's better!" he said. Stinky saw more, and kicked them.
He took it, and went outside. Well, after tripping over 5 barrels.
"Thanks for exterminat-"
"Caging." said Stinky.
"O-oh okay. Caging those scritters." said Jedlic.
"Now, about that key."
"Yes I'll be glad to get it.
Jedlic returned into the windmill, grabbed the key, and exited a few moments later. He gave it to Stinky.
"Thanks. Well, gotta go. See you later, Jedlic and Pootsy."
So Pootsy, the wee stinkers, and Jedlic waved goodbye to him as he started his journey. On his way, he saw a sign:
"Wondertown
3 stinkometermiles".
Stinky continued.

Chapter 2: The Road Of 3 Stinkometermiles

Suddenly, Stinky felt a tremor. Mysterious purple things started poking up out of the ground. He asks the nearby Stinkers if they know what's going on. None of them do. As he is talking, two more appear as another tremor occurs. Also, a mysterious brown creature runs by. "What was that?!" Stinky asked the near-by stinkers in shock "I have NO idea!!" The Other Stinker said. Stinky decided to contenue on his path on the Road of 3 Stinkometermiles, he came across a Tent near 6 swirling Magic Towers (Not litteral Towers, the teleporters) and a Stinker with a Purple Wizard hat sat under it. "Hello? Who are you?" Stinky asked Politely "I'm Celdric-In-The Morning!" The Wizard Said with a Enthusiastic Voice, "I am a student of RAINBOW Magic!" Celdric-In-The Morning said with Excitment, "Rainbow Magic?" Stinky asked in confusion
"Yes, RAIIINBOW Magic! I study the PURPLE magic of the Rainbow, Called Blink Power." "Blink?" Stinky asked. "Man you have so many questions! Yes, BLINK. It allows you to appear at another spot instantly!" Celdric-In-The Morning said with excitment "All you need is a pair of Magic Gloves!" Celderic-In-The Morning said. "GREAT! Where can i find a pair of, Magic Gloves?" Stinky asked, only to be met with another problem. "Well.. i did have a pair, but i lost them in that cave over there." Celdric said pointing to a cave. "If you wan't them you gotta go get them!" Celdric Said with a sigh.
"alrighty then, I love adventures!" Stinky said,and he adventured into the cave
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 pm

It's Cedric-in-the-morning. Are you guys going to spell any of the names right?
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:04 am

I spelled it right, but then Sammy_P deleted the stuff made by me and Boywhoflies for some reason.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:07 am

Nobody wrote:I spelled it right, but then Sammy_P deleted the stuff made by me and Boywhoflies for some reason.
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the people such as eee226, Sammy_P, and LexieTheFox. They misspelled Pootsy, Jedlic, and Cedric-in-the-Morning, (and continue). That plus some other things is why I think this project will die a gruesome death.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:
Nobody wrote:I spelled it right, but then Sammy_P deleted the stuff made by me and Boywhoflies for some reason.
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the people such as eee226, Sammy_P, and LexieTheFox. They misspelled Pootsy, Jedlic, and Cedric-in-the-Morning, (and continue). That plus some other things is why I think this project will die a gruesome death.
.. Are you a ruder Incarnation of Deeman you rude person? Its only a couple of typos, Bug off! Plus i only spelled Pootsy as Pootsie because they did, and only as Cedric-in-the-Morning because i didn't quite remember it, don't be some guy who wants everything Epicly perfect. Some people. :(
Rawr.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 am

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:11 am

All I'm saying is that we can't expect this project to work out if we barely know the story we are basing it on.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:44 am

LexieTheFox wrote:
.. Are you a ruder Incarnation of Deeman you rude person? Its only a couple of typos, Bug off!
Excuse me? Not only was that uncalled for, but you have no reason to insult me. This is my first post in the topic, anyway.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:48 am

DEEMAN223344 wrote:
LexieTheFox wrote:
.. Are you a ruder Incarnation of Deeman you rude person? Its only a couple of typos, Bug off!
Excuse me? Not only was that uncalled for, but you have no reason to insult me. This is my first post in the topic, anyway.
Not a insult, i meant what you were like BEFORE. Not now, i wasn't that specific. Sorry, :oops:
Although i still feel like a peice of carboard as it technicly might be a insult.
Rawr.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 am

Uh, may I remind you guys a very good tool that does collab-writing easier: http://piratepad.net

I created a pad for this, it can be found at http://piratepad.net/wdl-novel
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Micman27
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Micman27 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm planning a post-MOFI pre-POTZ book.

Book 5: Future To Be, Part 1
Chapter 1: The End
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: The Present
Chapter 4: The Original
Chapter 5: The Return
Chapter 6: The Secret Worlds
Chapter 7: The Present, Part 2
Chapter 8: The Adventures
Chapter 9: The Preamble
Chapter 10: The Battle

Notice Chapters 4, 5, 6, and 8.

-Sammy_P
Every Ending Matters Demo 3 progress: 0%
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 pm

LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Emerald141 wrote:
LexieTheFox wrote:
DEEMAN223344 wrote: Excuse me? Not only was that uncalled for, but you have no reason to insult me. This is my first post in the topic, anyway.
Not a insult, i meant what you were like BEFORE. Not now, i wasn't that specific. Sorry, :oops:
If you did something wrong in the past, apologized for it, and felt really bad about it afterward, would you enjoy someone reminding you about it every time someone did something bad? Please just stop using Deeman as an example.
I Haven't used him before as one. :?
Ethier way, shall we get back on topic?
Rawr.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 am

Meh. When I was little I made a book about WA. However, it was WAY different from the game. Just three examples:
1. Stinky, Loof, and Qookie are all included. Peegue is not.
2. Stinky has a pet chomper named Redsy.
3. A Thwart joins the team(guess where I got the idea for Throlls?)

It strayed many times from the main storyline, yet was very interesting. I had there be ELEVEN thwarts, not seven. The Eighth was Throlls(the good thwart), the nineth was the king, Thwart Zone(who ended up being the main antagonist), and the other two were the king's guards. The first seven were dummies who did whatever their king wanted.

I even gave Stinky, Loof, and Qookie personalities. Stinky was about thirteen and loved adventures, especially rescue missions. Loof was about six or nine(I forget) and would only go on a adventure if Stinky would. He was scared of everything. Qookie was about fourteen and had read every book he could get his hands on, therefor, he was the smartest.

As if THAT wasn't enough change, there were ELEVEN SHARDS. The first seven were found like in the game, the aqua was found at the bottom of the ocean, the stone in a cave, and the black was in outer space. Eventually, they find out that there is an eleventh shard, being held by Thwart Zone in the very center of the void.

It had a MASSIVE plot with several twists, so honestly I don't want to write it out.

Just felt like saying this.
Last edited by LittleZbot on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:07 am

:shock:

can you pm it to me
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 am

LittleZbot wrote:It had a MASSIVE plot with several twists, so honestly I don't want to write it out.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 pm

but still.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 pm

LittleZbot wrote:1. Stinky, Loof, and Qookie are all included. Peegue is not.
HOW DARE YOU
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 am

I didn't like Peegue very much then. I should also reword what I said. Peegue isn't part of the main team and doesn't help get all the shards, but he DOES appear. He had a minor appearance where Stinky went into Peegue's house to borrow a key.

*exploded by Nobody*
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 am

I like Peegue too! Nothing's wrong with having a big hat. :)