custom levels

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Cat
Rainbow Star

custom levels

Post by Cat » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:10 pm

I downloaded the custom levels for wonderland, Can someone tell me where this levels go? :( i really enjoy the game but I am confused to where there go. Anxious to try out the new levels.

Thanks
Cat :P :P
Ramonda
Rainbow Seeker

Re: custom levels

Post by Ramonda » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:56 pm

Cat wrote:I downloaded the custom levels for wonderland, Can someone tell me where this levels go? :( i really enjoy the game but I am confused to where there go. Anxious to try out the new levels.

Thanks
Cat :P :P
Go to the RTWonderland folder in the C drive. You will see a folder called custom. Put them all in there. Or you can make folders under custom and split the levels into those folders if you wish to.

You're welcome :) ENjoy
Cat
Rainbow Star

new levels

Post by Cat » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:47 pm

Go to the RTWonderland folder in the C drive. You will see a folder called custom. Put them all in there. Or you can make folders under custom and split the levels into those folders if you wish to.

Thanks for the info but I don't have a RTWonderland folder in the game.
I have even add\remove and reinstalled the game and still no rt folder even did a custom folder and the level still do not show up. I am using the patch 1.15. Thanks for trying to help, if you could help me more I would apprecaite it. I really like the game and want to play the new levels.
Thanks again,
Cathy :?
BruceB
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by BruceB » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:59 pm

Ah... I think the problem is you have Wonderland (since you mention v1.15 - unless I misunderstood you).

Wonderland does not have an option for custom levels, you need to buy its sequel, Return To Wonderland, to access all the new levels, the level editor, and the custom levels.

Or... if I did misunderstand you, and you have RTW, then I think the other source of confusion is that you're looking at folders in your Start menu. What Ramonda meant was a folder on your C: drive, i.e. by using Windows Explorer. Easiest though is to right-click on a *.lev file, select "Save As...", then go to the C: drive (you might have to select "My Computer" first), then RTW, then Customlevels, and bingo.

Hope this helps!

Bruce 8)
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:07 am

Hi Bruce,
Thanks that did help! I don't have return to wonderland! I just got e-mail saying that there are levels and I could download them. The message never said I had to have a newer version. Actually I didn't even know that any newer version were out. Nope was looking in my start folder, I knew that it would be in there. My husband and I use a program called ztree works just like xtree. Thanks for your help, at least I know what the problem is. :-)

Cathy

Ah... I think the problem is you have Wonderland (since you mention v1.15 - unless I misunderstood you).

Wonderland does not have an option for custom levels, you need to buy its sequel, Return To Wonderland, to access all the new levels, the level editor, and the custom levels.

Or... if I did misunderstand you, and you have RTW, then I think the other source of confusion is that you're looking at folders in your Start menu. What Ramonda meant was a folder on your C: drive, i.e. by using Windows Explorer. Easiest though is to right-click on a *.lev file, select "Save As...", then go to the C: drive (you might have to select "My Computer" first), then RTW, then Customlevels, and bingo.

Hope this helps!
Bruce
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:18 pm

:) :) :) :) :)
Hi Cat,
Welcome to the strange world of Wonderlanders!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy the forums as much as the rest of us.

Cheers
Maureen.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:23 pm

HI Maureen!
Thanks for the warm Welcome! I am sure I willenjoy the forums as much of the rest of you.
Thanks!
Cat