FAQ: I HAVE LOST MY GAME! What do I do?

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

FAQ: I HAVE LOST MY GAME! What do I do?

Post by Midnight Synergy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:47 pm

In case you have lost one of your Midnight Synergy games (due to a new computer, virus, etc), we will do everything we can to get you your copy back.

A few notes to start:

1. Our games are being sold from a variety of websites. If you purchased the game from a site other than www.midnightsynergy.com, we will not be able to look up your order. In that case you will need to contact the site directly for your replacement copy.

2. If you have a keycode to unlock the full version, but are looking for a place to enter that keycode in our demos - again, you must have purchased the game at a different website (and need to contact them). Our game versions do not use keycodes. If your keycode is still valid, you might be able to re-download the demo from the same site (again, not us) and re-enter the keycode there. Keycodes are specific to each site, so make sure you re-download the game from the same site.

If you did purchase the games from us:

Please e-mail us at midnight@midnightsynergy.com with the subject name "Lost Wonderland". You need to tell us your full name and e-mail address under which you ordered the game, so that we can look-up and re-send your order (do not e-mail credit card numbers for verification - this is not a safe thing to do, and we do not store credit card numbers anyhow for safety reasons).

Please allow 24-48 hours for a new game copy to be sent to you.

Important: Please do not ask other members on this board to send you full versions of the game. That is considered piracy, and will be acted upon. Should you yourself receive a request for a full version download, please contact us via pm or e-mail. We are happy to bend over backwards to ensure that our customers can play and enjoy the games, but we will pursue software piracy and other theft.

Thanks, and best wishes!