Holiday Contest.

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Small
Bronze Wonderlander

Holiday Contest.

Post by Small » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:50 am

Outline
Well, it's almost Christmas so I thought maybe we should have a Holiday Contest. Throw in a couple of levels themed as Christmas, Holidays or New Year and see what happens. So then, let's start!

The Boundaries
1. Levels may have anything you want, Custom Models, Custom Houses, etc. - apart from HEX editing.
2. Level sizes aren't restricted.
3. Only up to two entries per member will be allowed. However you may create group effort levels this time (with the knowledge that this counts as one of your levels).
4. In the levels, don't make it obvious that you made it.
5. Level competition deadline is January 7th, 2008. All entries should be mailed to me at guillotine_605@hotmail.com or PMed to me, Small. Make sure to include your forum name (or if you did a group effort, multiple names) in the e-mail so I know who you are.
6: No WA levels!

Scoring:
1. Levels will be posted on the forum shortly after the due-date has passed. You will be given until January 28th to play, discuss and mail the scores for the levels, after which I will post the results.
2. You must send in a score for every level.
3. If you own multiple accounts you are only allowed to send in one set of scores.
4. Each level should be scored in three aspects:
a) Fun: 0-10 points,
b) Inventiveness: 0-10 points,
c) Holiday Theme: 0-20 points.
In total, then, your score will be out of a maximum possible 40 points.

The Prizes:
Dunno yet, I'll try to get Patrick to give one out. Only for the winner!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!