No one is answering my posts

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

No one is answering my posts

Post by janellesnip » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:31 am

Dear friends,
No one seems to be replying to my posts on the level-solutions forum. If anyone can help me with this, please reply with a pm or with a reply to this post. Here are some questions, without whose answers I cannot continue to play, at least not Secret Worlds:

1. In WSW Wondertown, On the one-way streets level, I cannot get the conveyor belt north of the yellow floor-switch to stop moving -- therefore I cannot get the bonus coin hidden in that house.

2. In RTW in the first classic level, it says "for more such levels go to Wonderland 101" in the "Play custom world" menu. Where do I find this?

3. In RTW do I have to be on that particular level to get the super secret features, or do I simply have to have the game open? If (a) is the case, can you please tell me the name or location of the levels I have to be on?

4. Some of the levels seem to have no solution, in particular in the custom levels -- platinum set. Is this the case, or am I not trying hard enough?

Thanks,
Janelle
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Hope this helps a little Janelle...

1. Walkthru for One-Way Streets:

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/secretwo ... s/w2l2.htm

2. I'm with you....I took a look at that and have no idea what it is
referencing!

3. Secret features toward the bottom here: http://wonderland.nutters.dk/

4. There are very few custom levels that are not solvable and if it isn't,
that fact will be mentioned in it's thread. All levels that "are not"
custom, "are" solveable. (think I said that right!)

Hope this helps....if I'm wrong, somebody hollar. :wink:
Last edited by Honeybee on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...those are not red fish, they are Honeybees!!!
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Sorry, usually someone jumps right on a cry for help.

Here is a solution for one way streets.
Hope it's not too confusing.
jg

Honeybee is correct about looking at mettes site for an expaination of the secret features.

All "Platinum set" levels made by Midnight Synergy are solvable. Some custom levels posted on the forum, by individual level makers, are usually solvable. Some are just really hard!

I am searching for the link to "Wonderland 101", I think that was an add on, of easy start up levels made by Midnight Synergy.
Attachments
1way.jpg
1way.jpg (226.31 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote: ---Save (and Directories)---
This will save your level as "NAME.LEV" in your "Custom Levels" directory. If you want to thematically group worlds into themes, simply open Windows Explorer and create a subdirectory in the "Custom Levels" directory (such as currently, "Wonderland 101" and "The Playground"). Move or copy the desired levels into those directories. Note that the level editor will only allow you to load/save/edit levels in the base directory. Any level in a sub-directory can not be accessed from the level editor (and is hence "safe"). To edit such a level, you must first copy or move it into the base directory.
:wink:
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Thank you, Janet!

Post by janellesnip » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:11 pm

I just found the twelfth (marked #5 in your jpg picture)! I didn't think to look too hard there, because there was already a coin in the adjacent house. Instead, I was trying to get into the house above and slightly to the right of those!
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

More questions

Post by janellesnip » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Dear Midnight Synergy,
What I am understanding is this:
1. There is no directory that comes with the CD that is called "Wonderland 101" -- Rather the intention is, that we create such a directory ourselves and move levels into it that we find informative?

2. What do you mean by base directory and subdirectory? I didn't know I could edit existing levels. For example, when I lost the level I had created, I re-created it from scratch from a downloaded copy. Could I have done it otherwise? (Please send a link how to do this)

Thank you!
Janelle
maxnick wrote:
Midnight Synergy wrote: ---Save (and Directories)---
This will save your level as "NAME.LEV" in your "Custom Levels" directory. If you want to thematically group worlds into themes, simply open Windows Explorer and create a subdirectory in the "Custom Levels" directory (such as currently, "Wonderland 101" and "The Playground"). Move or copy the desired levels into those directories. Note that the level editor will only allow you to load/save/edit levels in the base directory. Any level in a sub-directory can not be accessed from the level editor (and is hence "safe"). To edit such a level, you must first copy or move it into the base directory.
:wink:
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm

You can find the "Wonderland 101" level set here > http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6729
dlcs18
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:51 am

You can edit any custom level. You just need to move it out of a folder and place it in the main Custom Levels directory. It then becomes viewable in the editor. Open the editor and scroll down till you find it.
Pauline
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by janellesnip » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks for your replies! The only thing I couldn't do was to get the five bonus coins in the first 101-Level!