Contest

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

destiny5250
Rainbow Seeker

Contest

Post by destiny5250 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:18 pm

Jersey,
Just to let u know u can count me in as well if u want for the big contest. So what i'll probably do is make another level of my own using the 5th letter of my real name. Which is another A. ok.
Destiny5250..... :P 8) :D :)
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:50 am

Oh, goodie, another player! :lol:

You go girl!

Just be sure to 'pm' me when you are ready with your level. I may not respond right away, but I will send you my email address because we can't send files through 'pm's.

Once I have everyone's levels, tested to see if they work, and are solveable, then I will post them for everyone to download at the same time.

Be sure to create a seperate folder in your Custom Levels of DRTW so you won't miss any. You will then download the levels into that folder and play them from there.

Make a list of the levels you play, and who you think created each level. Once you have played and guessed all the levels, you can then 'pm' me the answers, and I'll compile them into a word document to post on the assigned day.

Clear enough? Any questions, just post it on the original New Contest - Levels thread, and someone may give you the answer before I check in. Or you can 'pm' me.

Just remember, the levels are supposed to be annoymous, so make sure you don't put something in the level, or the title, that will give you away.

:D
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol: