Idjit Challenge

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

freightrain
Silver Wonderlander

Idjit Challenge

Post by freightrain » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:28 am

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I am making a challenge to come up with the most idjity level imaginable!

Levels have to be playable.

Winner to be declared Lord Idjit.

Wonderlanders will judge.

Challenge ends April 1 2004.

Long live the Idjits :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Crown prince of the Idjits. -Freightrain

majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:21 am

Hi Freightrain - You need to post this on the Levels Forum so we can post our levels! (Don't think you REALLY want to see what I've got to offer!) And, BTW, WHAT'S the prize??????????????????????????? (I've always wanted to see Australia - any chance that'd be an option?)
Last edited by majic1 on Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:26 am

OH YEAH - WE ALL KNOW DISCGOLFER WILL WIN!!!! As good as we are all, no one can top DG in this category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:46 am

Actually, it was my fault that he posted it here. I didn't realize he was going to post the challenge, I thought he was just going to propose the challenge. I'll have him post it there tomorrow. :oops: He said the prize was the title "Lord Idjit" of Wonderland I think. I don't know........I'd like to go to Aussieland myself :lol: but dream on! Maybe someday. Since he is wanting Wonderlanders to judge, he plans on entering himself, so it should be interesting! There are quite a few worthy idjits out there, yourself among them! :lol: It ought to be fun. Maybe Patrick will combine the levels (if there are enough) into a level pack. We'll see!
SharonM
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:36 am

HEEEEY - a new game for Midnight Synergy - "IDGIT LAND" The characters will be: DiscGolfer (star) & Freightrain (co-star) 'Nuff said.
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SharonM
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:36 pm

majic1 wrote:OH YEAH - WE ALL KNOW DISCGOLFER WILL WIN!!!! As good as we are all, no one can top DG in this category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not if it has to be a playable level :lol:
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:50 pm

Eat some of those magic mushrooms, DG :lol:! Freightrain said he'll have the same problem. He's great at coming up with ideas, just can't always put them in a game! I usually tell him he can't post one unless he finishes it so that he gets the incentive to make it playable. That's what happened with Captain's Revenge. (I think that's what he called it.) You can do it. I have faith! :D
SharonM
freightrain
Silver Wonderlander

Post by freightrain » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:05 pm

To answer any questions of those who did fully read the challenge, Yes it has to be playable.

And I will be posting this in the levels forum. 8)
majic1 wrote:OH YEAH - WE ALL KNOW DISCGOLFER WILL WIN!!!! As good as we are all, no one can top DG in this category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one has a clear advantage, I've seen a lot of idjity levels, yes even from you majic1 :!: :lol:

And the Prize is the title of Lord Idjit of Wonderland, isn't that enough, :lol: ............................................................
I suppose you could have some of those majic (magic?) mushrooms. :lol:
Crown prince of the Idjits. -Freightrain

majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:59 pm

No, not "magic" -- "majic" - there IS a reason for this spelling (personal) :D :D :D :lol: