A question for Midnight Synergy

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

A question for Midnight Synergy

Post by Davimad » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:56 pm

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Hi,

As you probably know from reading the forum, I have been out of action for a while.
On reinstalling windows I had to get all my Wonderland games back, this was a priority!
I purchased the original Wonderland from Big Fish Games and wrote to them requesting a disk rather than looking for a download link every time something happens to my machine.
They replied saying that they do not sell the disk only the download.
Could you please advise.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Maureen.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:37 am

Hi Maureen,

while we happily provide customer support to everyone, we can't really handle any billing/purchase/etc questions for anyone who didn't buy the game through us, since we don't have their order in our records for verification etc.

What I would suggest is the same as magic1 did - if you have access to a CD burner just copy it to CD and keep that as a backup.

For future reference, if you do buy any games through the Midnight Synergy main page, there is an "Games on CD" option (it does cost an extra $10, but you'll get all games in that order on a CD, plus the downloadable versions of course).
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:38 am

Thanks for the prompt reply. As I have said to majic1, I will try this again.

I wish that I had bought the original from you, back then I had never heard of Midnight Synergy!

I did buy Return from you and purchased the disk thank goodness.

Do you realise that you have caused a load of Wonderland junkies?
We all need our "fix". :roll: