Wonderland Adventures Music Sheet?

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Caton
Rainbow Master

Wonderland Adventures Music Sheet?

Post by Caton » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Does anyone know that midnight synergy give any music sheets?

I found ost on you tube but no music sheets on web or ms's site.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Why would MS even have the music sheets for his games' music? He isn't the composer, the only way to obtain them would be to contact the composer (Jonne Valtonen I think and I forgot the name of the other composer) and ask him for them. However, I really doubt he will just give it out. Why would he anyway?
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:13 am

It would help a lot with making it playable on the Game Boy, since you need program music as notes rather than a file with frequencies like MP3, WAV, etc. MIDI is a lot better since it contains the notes.

Speaking of MIDI, I found an online MIDI converter, fed it 2.ogg, and got the grassy theme plus about 20,000 other random notes strewn across the score. Try several, I'd be interested to know if you get anything useful.[/url]
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:14 pm

What I can tell you from my own experience: befriend a musician and ask him to notate it, it will be faster than using these crappy audio-to-MIDI converters, none of them actually work.
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
anklejbiter
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anklejbiter » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:23 pm

garirry, I believe it's Dan Reynolds. I could make the sheet music; I have transcribed a song (from wonderland, I mean) for piano before.

https://musescore.com/user/6606996/scores/1909891
Links
Contact me where I'm active: Discord. Anklejbiter3141

New Music
Freedom Dive (Cybergrind coming soon…)

My best music
Theme of Skyworld (New and superior version)
Seventeen (A song in 17/16 time :O)

Last Updated 7/16/23
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:43 pm

anklejbiter wrote:garirry, I believe it's Dan Reynolds. I could make the sheet music; I have transcribed a song (from wonderland, I mean) for piano before.

https://musescore.com/user/6606996/scores/1909891
I think it would be better if you used half/quarter notes instead of a 332bpm tempo (and the right key, which is F major)..
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
anklejbiter
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anklejbiter » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:03 pm

I used that key because otherwise it sounded weird. I usually play them side-by-side, though, So yeah. And I used the weird note configuration because... Umm... Actually, I'm not entirely sure why I did that. I usually don't.

Does anybody want me to do some of these songs? I can, and I LOVE doing music like this, so if anybody needs me too, I would be glad to. XD
Links

New Music

My best music

Last Updated 7/16/23
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm

anklejbiter wrote:I used that key because otherwise it sounded weird. I usually play them side-by-side, though, So yeah. And I used the weird note configuration because... Umm... Actually, I'm not entirely sure why I did that. I usually don't.

Does anybody want me to do some of these songs? I can, and I LOVE doing music like this, so if anybody needs me too, I would be glad to. XD
It might be because of the key change at bar 65.

As you can probably figure out, there is a melody line and an accompaniment line (never studied music enough to know the proper terms). If you separate the two the sheet might make more sense.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
anklejbiter
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anklejbiter » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 am

anklejbiter wrote:
I used that key because otherwise it sounded weird. I usually play them side-by-side, though, So yeah. And I used the weird note configuration because... Umm... Actually, I'm not entirely sure why I did that. I usually don't.

It might be because of the key change at bar 65.

As you can probably figure out, there is a melody line and an accompaniment line (never studied music enough to know the proper terms). If you separate the two the sheet might make more sense.
What?
Links

New Music

My best music

Last Updated 7/16/23
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:34 am

anklejbiter wrote:Does anybody want me to do some of these songs? I can, and I LOVE doing music like this, so if anybody needs me too, I would be glad to. XD
Just let me know if you do any more from Wonderland/Wonderland Adventures, that would be great!
anklejbiter
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anklejbiter » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 am

Just let me know if you do any more from Wonderland/Wonderland Adventures, that would be great!
Okay! Also, Now that school is out until September, I can focus on the song making quite a bit more.

If anyone needs the .wav of the song on piano, message me.
If anyone needs the .mid of the song's notes, Message me; I'm still figuring this part out though.

One question: Should I post the songs here, or should I create a different subject to put them all in?
Links

New Music

My best music

Last Updated 7/16/23
HumanGamer
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by HumanGamer » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

The classic wonderland game music is .it renamed to .dat.

.it is Impulse Tracker and like midi files contain all the notes.

You can use ModPlug Tracker to view it, edit it, or even convert to midi.
WA3 Editor Tools
WOP Research
WA Map Recreation

I was previously known as cooldudepoke.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Viewing all notes is better than converting to MIDI. Converting to MIDI... technically works, but it's not great. There's a lot of weird stuff going on in MIDIs created by OpenMPT.

It's easier than creating your own MIDI, of course, but creating your own MIDI (with the same notes, of course) will give you a degree of control on what goes into that MIDI -- in my experience OpenMPT's MIDIs can be strange sometimes.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.