Wonderland "Fears"+other junk

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 am

FinnThor wrote:
tyteen4a03 wrote:When Stinky dies.

I also have the same feeling when I die from FPSes; it's a reason I don't play these games.
Classic or WA Trilogy?

If it's from the Classic trilogy, I don't really understand how you get the same feeling from dying in FPSes. In FPSes, you do something like explode or fall on the ground. (Or much more bloody violent stuff that's too violent)
In the classic trilogy, Stinky FLIES up into the air to explode into stars. That is a drastic change from FPSes.

If it's from the WA Trilogy, that's kinda similar to some ways you can die (exploding), so I can see how you might faintly feel that feeling.
It's just the general thought of screwing up really. It's much stronger in FPSes but it also applies to Wonderland to me.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:04 pm

tyteen4a03 wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

I also have the same feeling when I die from FPSes; it's a reason I don't play these games.
Classic or WA Trilogy?

If it's from the Classic trilogy, I don't really understand how you get the same feeling from dying in FPSes. In FPSes, you do something like explode or fall on the ground. (Or much more bloody violent stuff that's too violent)
In the classic trilogy, Stinky FLIES up into the air to explode into stars. That is a drastic change from FPSes.

If it's from the WA Trilogy, that's kinda similar to some ways you can die (exploding), so I can see how you might faintly feel that feeling.
It's just the general thought of screwing up really. It's much stronger in FPSes but it also applies to Wonderland to me.
That's pretty interesting how something like that can apply to a family-friendly game like Wonderland. I wonder if anyone else also feels this.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:40 pm

FinnThor wrote:
tyteen4a03 wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

Classic or WA Trilogy?

That's pretty interesting how something like that can apply to a family-friendly game like Wonderland. I wonder if anyone else also feels this.
I'll admit, I'm rather sensitive to things like this... :lol:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 pm

I used to be scared of going under the world or way too high when changing the camera's position in the classic series. The complete blackness creeped me out, especially in the void, that black hole on the edge is menacing, I don't trust it.
Also, going infinitely in one direction with water/sky backgrounds gave me chills for some reason. :lol:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 am

|Cookie| wrote:The complete blackness creeped me out
Were you worried that the creatures from Legend of Zelda that eat you when you stay in the dark for too long would creep into Wonderland and eat you there? :lol:

(Were you worried that Legend of Zelda creatures would eat you? They eat things that are in the dark.) :wink:
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

The Acid Pools music scared me a LOT when I was a kid. :lol:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 pm

FinnThor wrote:(Were you worried that Legend of Zelda creatures would eat you? They eat things that are in the dark.) :wink:
I don't know why you said the same thing twice. :?
FinnThor wrote:
Were you worried that the creatures from Legend of Zelda that eat you when you stay in the dark for too long would creep into Wonderland and eat you there? :lol:
I actually never played the Legend of Zelda. It's just that young me used to get scared easily. :P
(If there's anything that made me afraid of dark as a kid, it would be this game.)

As for wonderland, look at this, the darkness looks like it's about to devour the entire level. :lol:
Attachments
2017-08-13_185234.png
2017-08-13_185234.png (319.47 KiB) Viewed 6346 times
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:59 pm

|Cookie| wrote:As for wonderland, look at this, the darkness looks like it's about to devour the entire level. :lol:
It looks very spooky :shock:
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm

I was about to laugh at your younger self, but that picture is actually rather creepy. :shock:
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Also... the Labyrinth from WA1 scared me, too. I don't know why.. maybe it was the eerie silence or the sleeping guy in the center with poetic omens. :lol:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 am

PhoenixBlaze wrote:Also... the Labyrinth from WA1 scared me, too. I don't know why.. maybe it was the eerie silence or the sleeping guy in the center with poetic omens. :lol:
He did not sleep, he meditated :P
I hate that part!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 am

|Cookie| wrote:
FinnThor wrote:(Were you worried that Legend of Zelda creatures would eat you? They eat things that are in the dark.) :wink:
I don't know why you said the same thing twice. :?
I was doing that in case you didn't understand me, because when I say stuff I sometime accidentally say them in a complicated way. (And I don't realize it myself) (No offence)
FinnThor wrote:
I actually never played the Legend of Zelda. It's just that young me used to get scared easily. :P
I played it at the age of 7. I was scared of the big skulltulas in the Great Deku Tree. :P

(If there's anything that made me afraid of dark as a kid, it would be this game.)
That video actually scared me. A lot. :shock:

As for wonderland, look at this, the darkness looks like it's about to devour the entire level. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comments in bold.
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:54 am

Yoda wrote:
PhoenixBlaze wrote:Also... the Labyrinth from WA1 scared me, too. I don't know why.. maybe it was the eerie silence or the sleeping guy in the center with poetic omens. :lol:
I hate that part!
The Labyrinth was just plain stupid, in my opinion. I can't even remember what you got for reaching the middle, but as far as I remember, it was just a waste of time and could've been replaced with A BETTER AREA with adventures. Instead, we got a bunch of walking and I think one or two stars.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:
I hate that part!
The Labyrinth was just plain stupid, in my opinion. I can't even remember what you got for reaching the middle, but as far as I remember, it was just a waste of time and could've been replaced with A BETTER AREA with adventures. Instead, we got a bunch of walking and I think one or two stars.
When you reach the middle you got one star for free and there are also one strange stinker who is saying strange words. That's important because there is one adventure in the pyramid where you have to give answer which word that strange stinker didn't say...
YES IT'S WASTE OF TIME!!!!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:
I hate that part!
When you reach the middle you got one star for free and there are also one strange stinker who is saying strange words. That's important because there is one adventure in the pyramid where you have to give answer which word that strange stinker didn't say...
YES IT'S WASTE OF TIME!!!!
Ah, yes, now I remember. However, It's still a waste of time. :P
Cheese!