Strange Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story and wonderland adventures similarity.

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Strange Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story and wonderland adventures similarity.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:42 pm

I am playing the 3ds remake of Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story and i noticed something familiar. Near the end of the game, there is an optional side quest, where you can go to bowsers castle and find a vault containing aliens from a previous game. However to open the safe you have to got around the area and find signs with hints as to what buttons to press. That reminded me of the section in the first wonderland adventures game where you have to go around the foggy mountain to find hints to the combination of the lock to the blue shard which the forgettful guy forgot. The original version of bowser's inside story came out in 2009 which was two years after Wonderland adventures. Extremely weird Coincidence
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: Strange Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story and wonderland adventures similarity.

Post by Manski777 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:33 pm

I have the original Bowser's Inside Story (which I played to death when I was a kid), and i do remember the vault that you are talking about. Now that you mention it, they do seem a bit similar, funny coincidence. Might just be a typical sort of puzzle, as I have seen other games use similar puzzles such as these, but then again, we could always formulate a conspiracy about how Midnight Synergy and Nintendo are actually partners :P

-Manski
Hi! My name is Manski!
I love Wonderland games! If you ever have questions, maybe I can answer them, feel free to PM me!
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Strange Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story and wonderland adventures similarity.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Having never played the original Bowser's inside story and having only played dream team and the superstar saga remake beforehand, i have to say bowsers inside story is very great. I even beat Bowser x, though from what i hear, the original was far harder. I have done everything except for the goomba storm Brouqe madame challenge and the jump helmet cholesteroad challenge. I am now playing bowser jr's journey.