planet of the z-bots

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

planet of the z-bots

Post by fiffi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 pm

can anyone help me please, I been playing my planet of the z-bots for a few years now and every so often I go back and play it again, but this time I start to play it from beginning and I get as far as the first stage where he meets the wizard and then my game starts going in to slow motion and a bit jumpy, I got all the wonderland games and z-bots is the only one that wont play, and I love my games. I did e-mail midnight synergy but they didn't reply. so I looked on the internet and found the wonderland adventures planet of the z-bots on big fish games so I down loaded it for the free 1 hr just in case I could play it but, it was the same as my original and wont go past the first stage so I believe it must be my computer
(I play on windows 10) and never had any problems before and my fire island plays just great so I am at a loss so if anyone have had the same problem please can you let me know if you corrected it. thanks so much
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: planet of the z-bots

Post by rainbowmon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm

I WA and MoFI were on Big Fish, but I didn't realize PotZ was - when did that happen?!

Unimportant questions aside, WA3 having major lag on Windows 10 is a known issue - this thread may be of use to you: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27819
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:05 pm

Thank you rainbowmon I down loaded the link but it still don't work, but do I add it to the z-bot file or some where else?
thanks again for your help
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:38 pm

That, I don't know - I haven't installed the fix myself. Make sure you got the PotZ patch first, and not the editor patch (I almost didn't notice there were two links in that thread), and if you still are having issues, post within it, and maybe Aryan or one of the others can help you.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:26 am

Sorry for adding late to this discussion; I'm currently dormant due to my exams.
fiffi wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:05 pm
Thank you rainbowmon I down loaded the link but it still don't work, but do I add it to the z-bot file or some where else?
thanks again for your help
Installing the fix is easy. First download "WA_POTZ_v102.zip" from here: https://archive.zbots.space/files/WA_POTZ_v102.zip
Now extract the file. You will find 'wg.exe' and 'Wonderland.exe' extracted. Copy these files and paste them to the root folder of POTZ i.e the directory in which you have installed Planet of the Z-Bots; replacing everything you're asked to.

Hope this works!
Previously known as Aryan101
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm

thanks so much that works for me
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Glad to hear it's working now! I hope you have fun, fiffi!