Am I allowed to make a thread about playing custom levels on my livestream channel?

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Am I allowed to make a thread about playing custom levels on my livestream channel?

Post by Kamerson » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:51 am

I'm almost finished with livestreaming the entirety of the Classic Wonderland Trilogy, and the next thing I was going to do was the WA trilogy and RtW Custom Levels. My plan for the custom levels was to play them in alphabetical order, but I wondered if there was anyone on this forum who was particularly interested in seeing their custom levels be played live on my Twitch channel.

But before I make a thread seeing if anyone wants their levels played live, I want to make sure it's okay to do so since I would be promoting my Twitch channel outside of my signature, and I'm not sure if that's against the rules. I read the forum rules and didn't see anything about it in there, so I just want to make sure it's allowed. :stinkyconfused:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Am I allowed to make a thread about playing custom levels on my livestream channel?

Post by jdl » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:25 pm

I don't see any problem with doing so. Go ahead. :)
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: Am I allowed to make a thread about playing custom levels on my livestream channel?

Post by Kamerson » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:23 pm

Okay! :stinkyhappy: I'll wait until I finish RtW.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:18 am

As long as your Twitch stream is family-friendly I don't see why not.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Kamerson » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:30 pm

tyteen4a03 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:18 am
As long as your Twitch stream is family-friendly I don't see why not.
It's almost family-friendly, but I do sometimes say minor swears. I could restrain myself on custom level streams, though.