Gates at the end of POTZ

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Gates at the end of POTZ

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm

As we all know at the end of PoTZ, the titular planet is destroyed. The gateway to the planet is sealed to prevent you "from being sucked into to deepspace". What would happen in the game if you were able to get past the gates. Would the gateway function as normal?
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Gates at the end of POTZ

Post by Lazy Loof » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:33 am

gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm
As we all know at the end of PoTZ, the titular planet is destroyed. The gateway to the planet is sealed to prevent you "from being sucked into to deepspace". What would happen in the game if you were able to get past the gates. Would the gateway function as normal?
Yes it will function as normal, i.e you'll land into planet of the z-bots despite the fact the game says "it is destroyed".
Previously known as Aryan101
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: Gates at the end of POTZ

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:48 am

Lazy Loof wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:33 am
gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm
Yes it will function as normal, i.e you'll land into planet of the z-bots despite the fact the game says "it is destroyed".
I watched Nasko attempt this on a stream and can confirm it works (and gets you stuck, even if you use glitches/exploits).

Not sure what else there was to expect, but the imagination can run... :mrgreen: