The Usual Suspects.

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

The Usual Suspects.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 pm

At the end of the WSW credits, it says "Thank You To The Usual Suspects". What does this mean?
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: The Usual Suspects.

Post by jdl » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:25 am

Kind of an odd phrase - apparently it means "the usual people or things that are suspected or thought of in a particular situation".
In this case I think it means everybody else who wasn't listed in the credits. Maybe there were some testers who wished to remain anonymous.

...Or maybe Patrick was referring to the 1995 movie "The Usual Suspects" although I highly doubt that. :lol:
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: The Usual Suspects.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:23 am

jdl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:25 am
Kind of an odd phrase - apparently it means "the usual people or things that are suspected or thought of in a particular situation".
In this case I think it means everybody else who wasn't listed in the credits. Maybe there were some testers who wished to remain anonymous.

...Or maybe Patrick was referring to the 1995 movie "The Usual Suspects" although I highly doubt that. :lol:
From what i can tell WSW was the first game to have testers. WA looks like it didn't. Then of course MOFI and POTZ did, and of course, thanks for helping assuring the games were great jdl. :D