Wonderland Resurrections (ARG (cringe warning?))

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

nasko222
Rainbow Master

Wonderland Resurrections (ARG (cringe warning?))

Post by nasko222 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:44 pm

Warning: This is an alternative reality game that I just thought about I have quite a lot funky ideas for it, and i'm not connected to Midnight synergy as you know, also please don't decompile any of the exe's in this thread (or in case you dont trust me and want to check for malware, don't look at the secret codes because it will ruin the fun for everyone)

Also I don't expect many people to do this but when has I ever done anything interesting that will catch the attention to anyone but the same 3 people? Moving on.

Hello everybody, I am τ and welcome to the focus testing sign up thread for Wonderland Resurrections, To sign up for the focus testing program you must send me a forum private message with a random 4 digit number, The testing slots are limited (only 10). the Focus Test will be released until the end of the month, make sure to remember your number. You will receive a PM confirmation with a secret code to access your game. Please don't share this code with anyone, it's only for your eyes.

As a focus/beta tester, you will have the exclusive opportunity to explore the wonders of Wonderland Resurrections before its official release.

Best regards,
τ
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: Wonderland Resurrections (ARG (cringe warning?))

Post by nasko222 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:08 pm

Due to the low (below-average) interest for this (not that I am any surprised) I'm going to delay the development with around 2 trillion years (due to non-interest discourage), You can still send me sign up submissions though. (I still kinda want 10 submissions before we begin)