New Level (Advanced)- 3 Ring Circus

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Advanced)- 3 Ring Circus

Post by janetgalle » Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:58 pm

Hi all,

One more level, this time using Custom Models.

You will need the "CarshowIXWSLX" folder in your Custom Models folder
to see the custom cars.

I will include it here, in case you haven't already got it.

Enjoy,

jg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:25 pm

Fun level janet... I did not realize there was more than one Wonderland creature in this... Till I got killed.... :lol: :lol: ... Good level...
carolyn
timothy2
Silver Wonderlander

Post by timothy2 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:28 am

Hi jg, it was only today that I ventured into the advanced levels. I already shrink at the word "advanced", and the more I read the relevant threads (yeah, I'm catching up) the more I got convinced it would be very complicated to download the necessary custom contents to the appropriate (sub)directory. Therefore I delayed it (I like delaying things). But it turned out to be so easy! (I mean - of course - downloading it, not creating it.) So - it won't surprise you - I started playing the first custom deluxe advanced (?) level ever uploaded, and it turned out to be yours. (I'm referring to Carcrash). And after playing that one, I immediately jumped to this latest advanced custom deluxe (?) level of yours. I have to admit I'm still working on this one, but just couldn't wait to tell you how much I respect and admire you to have been the first person to upload the first advanced deluxe custom (?) level!

Ages ago (which means: about half a year ago) I expressed more or less the same feeling to Dianna, who was the first one to upload an RTW custom level. So even while I'm posting so little, I keep repeating myself!
But the admiration is sincere.

Hey jg, I'll go back working on this level, and than on your levels I skipped!
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:57 am

You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, timothy2, it does look complicated! I waited quite a while before trying it because of that very reason. Once I did it, I discovered it was VERY easy & not complicated at all. Like most things like this, the instructions make it look harder than it is! I'm really hoping eventually everyone who is a Wonderland addict will get into this so we can submit more levels with all these great models/houses. It REALLY makes a big difference in a level, doesn't it!!!

WOOPS! BTW this was a really funny level - those "clowns" going in & out of the cars was a riot! Didn't think I'd figure this one out for a while there!!! MORE custom levels please!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:57 am

timothy2 wrote:I already shrink at the word "advanced"
Me too!
timothy2 wrote: I'm catching up
Glad to hear it!
timothy2 wrote:I like delaying things
Me too!
timothy2 wrote: but just couldn't wait to tell you how much I respect and admire you to have been the first person to upload the first advanced deluxe custom (?) level!
I never know what to call them either.
Respect and Admiration are great! But undeserved......I just closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and went for it.
timothy2 wrote:So even while I'm posting so little, I keep repeating myself!
We love hearing from you......when you are all caught up with reading and playing (if that is possible!) will you start making levels? That is the next logical step you know!! :D
Thanks,

jg
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:44 pm

Very funny level, jg. :lol: Those clowns are touchy aren't they? :lol: I finished this level but couldn't find the bonus coins. I'll have to try again. Very much fun, thanks. :D
SharonM
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:40 pm

Yes, a very funny level. I had to keep restarting cos I kept doing things in the wrong order, and all that restarting caused me to crash. But that didn't deter me, I went straight back and did it right this time. :D

I think I missed the bonus coins too. :cry:
Pauline
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:07 am

Am I missing something? Are there only supposed to be cars in here? It seems either I don't have some custom stuff in here that I should have or there are a lot of invisible walls. :?: :!: :?: I haven't finished it yet, being silly I guess, my 9 year old whipped right through it, go figure.
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:08 am

Am I missing something? Are there only supposed to be cars in here? It seems either I don't have some custom stuff in here that I should have or there are a lot of invisible walls. :?: :!: :?: I haven't finished it yet, being silly I guess, my 9 year old whipped right through it, go figure.
Ramonda
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Ramonda » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:32 am

Danell1975 wrote:Am I missing something? Are there only supposed to be cars in here? It seems either I don't have some custom stuff in here that I should have or there are a lot of invisible walls. :?: :!: :?: I haven't finished it yet, being silly I guess, my 9 year old whipped right through it, go figure.
There's only cars that are custom.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:10 am

Danell1975

There are a lot of unwalkable tiles on the level, I guess to make sure you do things in the right way to get the right effect. :D
Pauline
Kaboom!
Rainbow Star

Post by Kaboom! » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:53 am

What a nice level! :P

I love those circus performers, but I don't really like those "tile limitations". Oh well... Great level, tought!!!! :) :) , Im still getting the hang of it.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:53 pm

Just want to say, another superbly designed level as usual.

I'm especially impress w/ your idea of clowns piling in a car, that was such an ingenious visual. 8)