New Level (Adv) - Brick In The Water

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Brick In The Water

Post by Lillie » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Next in the "Brick" series! :mrgreen:

LILLIE566 - enjoy! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:44 pm

I had to keep walking away from this one today and thinking about it. This was fantastic. My mind is shot right now. I put every piece of equipment everywhere possible which took some fancy footwork. After many many many hours I finally figured it out. Loved this one.
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:01 pm

Good grief Lillie! This one had me tearing my hair out for hours! I know I had at least gazillion restarts trying to get everything where I hoped it went. I probably missed the obvious and figured out a totally unnecessarily hard way to do it. Struggled the most with the pink timer switch but finally did what I was trying to do and it worked! I am not sure I could do it again now if I had too! I think I will go take something for my aching head and lie down now.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 pm

So sorry - didn't realise that this one was so stinky! Image
The idea is to fill the 3 water tiles by the chompster at the top! Do this by using the metal box as a stopper for the sphere's and boulders (one by one), and then as a stopper to push the sphere's/boulders left over the icecurve and into the water to fill those 2 spaces. The sphere/boulder top left fill the third water tile. Now lure the chomp to blast the barrels and let the kaboom out. You then need to tramp over into the icecurve room and bring the other metal box out to trap the kaboom in the barrel room - metal box goes on white button.
That should get you going :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:31 pm

What a humdinger this has been, had to Image the light on pretty tight to get this figured out. Checked out your spoiler but I didn't do that Image I took that chomper out with my red sphere. :lol: :lol:

This was a fantastic puzzler all the way. Thanks :P :P
Cathy
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:34 pm

Didn't even realize you'd posted a spoiler, Lilz, and was able to figure this out all on my own. Took some time.....BUT I GOT MY GOLD STAR :lol: :lol: Once you got going it wasn't too bad it was just a matter of deciding what went where -- GREAT FUN :!: :!:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Stinky is putting is nicely hehehe

That end part kept messing me up. I thought I was a freakin' genius up until that end thingy with the boulders and the timer. Kept grabbin' my coins before their time :?

Great fun to figure out, and thanks for the spoiler before I had to have the boy finish for me hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Found all your "neat" little surprises :twisted: , and of course, opened one gate to soon, but after this and that, and a dancing boomer, made it to the exit!

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:09 am

:D :D :D Pure puzzle from start to the tricky boulders in the bottom hall,
Once I quit stepping on break tiles before I was suppose to I finally made some real progress.
Loved the exit of course.
Ace puzzler mate, Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:41 pm

Wow Lilz, you really were in stinker mode with this one. Took forever and a day to muddle through the boulder/sphere part...so many possibilities, but only one solution. Then I had a devil of a time figuring out the pink timer. Not sure if I did it the intended way (it wasn't pretty!) but it did work, so I'm just glad to be able to put this one in my finished file. QUite the genious you are! :shock: :shock:
It's a Wonderfull life
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:28 pm

I've tried and tried to figure out the last part with the two boulders. :stinkysad: May I please have a hint?
Anne
My List
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:13 pm

I noticed that this level featured your always popular invisible closing gate!

Got caught there once or twice but that was about the only real problem after some experimentation! :D

Thanks for the fun Lilz,
bob
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:02 pm

Sorry about the gate Bobster - it isn't intentional I swear! :twisted:
annedanner wrote:I've tried and tried to figure out the last part with the two boulders. :stinkysad: May I please have a hint?
Sorry for the delay Anne - got family visiting AGAIN!!!! :mrgreen:

OK - the red gate should NOT be opened until after this section is completed! Push the top sphere right and quick stix step down and push bottom boulder left and step right out of the way again of the oncoming boulder. It really needs to be done in one swift movement - sorry :oops: Two boulders are for the water tile by the light blue gate and the third is for the pink timer! Cathy Stinker found another way (brat :wink: ) - so I hope my way works out for you! :D

Hopes that helps :D
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Got everything sorted after being Chomped, Kaboomed and Gated. :lol:
Nice stinker-thinker, Lilliepoo! 8)
So what's next... "Brick in the Walls"? :wink:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 pm

I didn't know you'd posted a spoiler.

I'm so proud of myself to have completed this one without any help!
This has to rank as one of my favourites. Took a gazillion tries and I was taking all sorts of coins before I should.

Absolutely ACE thank you Lillie! :D :stinkycool: :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Forgive me for bringing this one up again but I'm just re-doing your levels Lillie and I'm totally stuck on this one. I am pretty sure I have done it before but I can't for the life of me work it out.
Lillie wrote: You then need to tramp over into the icecurve room and bring the other metal box out to trap the kaboom in the barrel room - metal box goes on white button.
How on earth do you get the box out before the timer goes off. You need the box to get the time fixed on, but you need the timer fixed on to get the box out. :(

I tried to run for it but my fingers just aren't quick enough! :shock:
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm

:D Great fun, like all your levels. I'm still hoping, one day you'll return to Wonderland, Lillie. Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D

Lizwiz, thanks for bringing this one up. :D
The kaboom should activate the timer first. I think you get the coin right of the lightblue timer too early.
I hope this helps.
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am

Marinus wrote::D Great fun, like all your levels. I'm still hoping, one day you'll return to Wonderland, Lillie. Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D

Lizwiz, thanks for bringing this one up. :D
The kaboom should activate the timer first. I think you get the coin right of the lightblue timer too early.
I hope this helps.
Duh! caught by the oldest trick in the book! Thanks Marinus! without even looking at the level I know I can do it now! I am having real fun playing through all the old levels but I think my brain is going to mush.
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced