New Level (adv) - Milton-under-Wychwood

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Milton-under-Wychwood

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:05 pm

417LIZM - Milton-under-Wychwood

Hi All

Here's the next in the Cotswold series. Using the same texture and houses as before. If you still haven't got them, download here:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15432

Have fun! :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Beautiful as ever Lizzie! Great fun too. It took me awhile to deal with the boomer and the bonus coins but once I finally stopped trying to do the impossible I flew outta there.

I didn't use a few things but the GOLD is what counts and the great fun figuring it all out. Thanks so much and I'm still lovin' this series of yours :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 am

:D :D :D I really love the atmosphere that you create with the models and texture.
Of course the puzzles you create are ace too and I always enjoy playing them.
I had the most trouble getting that bot into its slot, Turns out I was making it waaaaay more difficult than it was.
Thanks Liz, Cheers matey! :D :D :D
Keeks
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:17 pm

The last part had me doing all sort of things, none right. Finally stopped doing what I thought was right and did something else. It worked! This was great fun to figure out, Thanks Liz! :D

I really liked the kitty sitting in the doorway! Neat detail! :wink:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 pm

OH YEAH! I forgot to mention that before. That kitty is soooo cute just sittin' in the doorway protecting the house hehehe or if it's anything like my cats going in and out and in and out meowing making ya nutso!

Adorable and beautiful stuff Lizzie Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:51 pm

I had problems with the kaboom at the end as well but finally found a solution. Once again I loved the look.

THanks,

Michelle 8)
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:11 pm

I had the same problem as Keeks it seems. A dickens of a time getting the z-bot into the pen! I finally hit on a solution that worked fine but I left two items alone. :?

Lots of fun and truly a delight to look at, I'm a big fan of the custom features available and you use them best of all!

Thanks Lizzie,
bob
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Love the look of your series Lizzie - I've only managed to finish this one - I used absolutely everything, even swung from the branches of the trees at one stage to clamber over a stone wall :wink: Great puzzle :P

I shall take a stroll through Bourton-on-the-Water again I think, ambience is wonderful.

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Very nice level indeed and not an easy one.

I did finish up not touching the metal box with the yellow sphere inside.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm

The beginning was easy once I learned not to be too greedy.
The bottie and the kaboom caused several restarts but in the end I went home with gold.
Thanks for the fun :D
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:49 am

I liked the place Milton.

The botty gave me some problems, but the kaboom was my friend.

Thanks Liz for a great level :lol: :lol:
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Thanks again, Liz! Just finished this one, too. Took me awhile to figure out the grey TP, but figure it out I did!
Anne
My List
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Lizzie - could I please have some help just directing the bottie :oops: I can direct him/her but then I can't use the cannon as a stopper for the yellow sphere :roll:

Thanks hon :D

EDIT: Thanks to Bobbin I completed it - ace fun Lizzie - loved the houses and the look. Lots of coolio puzzles too :D

Thanks so much - onto your last one now :P
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:56 am

I wish I had kept track of how many times I messed this one up. After I finished figuring out the begining the bottie gave me fits till I got that right, then I kept pushing the last cannon one tile to far and forgetting to blow the barrels, finally got that right and the boomer gave me some fits, we kept running into each other.
Finally got to where I could do the first and second part smoothly but that boomer still didn't want to co-operate, then I discovered I was collecting the bonus coins wrong. Great fun figuring out this one Liz. The texture looked so pretty, all the green things blended in so well and while I was in this level so long I gave your kitty some kibbles and milk. Meow....