New Level (adv) - Rescue Approved

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level (adv) - Rescue Approved

Post by bob roest » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 am

I had a feeling this may have had lots of loopholes so I gave it to Robyn to test run. After she was finished dissecting it, I had a title.

It uses Loirae's 'alias' texture which has been used so many times before it should probably be a default setting. :D

I'm also stealing an idea that I think is Dizzys'. There are two versions, one with signs and hints, one without.

I will tell you this, because it was a discussion point, start left. And if the waterhole gets filled with blue spheres before red ones, start again. Some things you can't control. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I really love this puzzle. Great fun to work out. Even though I'd done it before it took me three tries to get my zbot and gate timing down :oops:

Great stuff Bobsteroonieloonie! Thanks again :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:35 am

:D :D :D This was some fine puzzling fun Bob, From start to finish with about ten restarts for each area.
Got to the end and found out I needed to use something up and didn't.
Restart but got it done on my next try.
Ace all the way, Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:52 pm

I have no idea what you mean with some hints like start left or red sphere's first, so it took me quite a while, but finally I reached the exit. Thanks! :D
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:36 am

Got this one all finished, Bob. Yet another fun level to work. Thanks so much!
Anne
My List
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 pm

I'm crying Uncle on this one with the yellow spheres. Is it just quick fingers and I'm not fast enough :( I have one in the water whole :D one has been blasted :twisted: and the other one...................

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
Cathy
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:09 pm

I have got a little past the yellow's so will send you a pm honey buns! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Cathy
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Yeah I did it! :D :D :D

Very tricky, very intricate and very clever! 8)

Wonderful mechanics as always Bobster! 8) I got to the cannon room and realised that I hadn't sunk all the doobries for the gen to start - DOH! :D A few more goes and I finally found the exit open! :D

Great stuff - thanks :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 pm

OK, I'm ready for some help, which room gets done first and what three tramps do you use to get into the yellow sphere room. I can do the bottie room and the cannon room, I can get into the yellow sphere room using two tramps but I can only get one sphere over the tramp where the boomer is. Please send me some help....yes I'm doing the one with the signs.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:01 am

Wow!!! :shock: :shock: This was totally awesome. 8) 8)

I thought I had tried everything with those yellow spheres and was almost there but there was just one left :roll: :lol: Thanks for the nudge, Lillie!

Monica, I can send you what Lillie sent me maybe that will help you on your way.

Thank you for this ace challenge. :D :P :D :P

and Congrats to your brother Bob, the world cup does look awful heavy.
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:19 pm

For the yellow spheres:

All you have to do is push the first yellow left (you have no choice) then the middle one left. Now push the keg onto the conveyor and follow, blow up the left sphere, conveyor back and bounce into the reds tps, push the remaining yellow down, walk over to the right conveyor and take it down and then walk onto the breaktiles and push the yellow right. Follow.

:D
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm

I'm still working on this one. :twisted: :twisted:

I needed the help with the yellow spheres too. Just didn't see it at all! :roll:

Now I'm struggling with the whole yellow gate sequence. What to push, in what direction, and then when to jump.

Back tomorrow. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:06 pm

It doesn't matter which spheres are running back and forth. Just remove the timers and push whichever is available down and step out of the way.

You want to be in the position seen in the screen-shot so you can tramp R, R, U push the metal box onto the green, step up and tramp D, D, L.

Hope that helps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Thanks for the help Cathy, I guess most my problem was not know which way to go after I'd done the spheres. Having the bottie stopping the conveyors helped with the yellow spheres since I couldn't get the one on the right facing back upwards without the botties help.

Nice fun level Bob. Thanks..
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 am

Bob - I already had the green covered before I set the spheres in motion. After the kaboom room I jumped up into the z-bot room and did that part.

Will try some more later ... :wink:

EDIT: Finally made it! Yippee! I got shot and gated in the last room, causing 2 more restarts :evil: :twisted:

Another level with lots of engineering Bob. Very clever mate. Thanks. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!