New Level - Which way is up?

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level - Which way is up?

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Have fun please! :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Dizzy094 Which way is up?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 pm

there is no level...... is that why the call you Dizzy??? :lol:
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm

:lol: ...picky, picky, picky Chickie...
(It's there now.) Thanks! 8)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh shut-up Mona Lisa! :twisted: :lol:
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Glad you figured out which way was up so that we could do the same :lol: :lol: . Fun level Diz...took a few restarts to get my up from my down and around, but made it home safe n sound! (ah that rhymes) :)

I see I have a few other Dizzy levels to catch up on..better get busy!
It's a Wonderfull life
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah! that was a good old fashioned Dizzy level, at least not as tedious as.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which way is up???? Well I'm a little dizzy (the Z-bot too it seemed) I turned my screen on all sides but I really don't know.

Thanks sweetie :D :P
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:01 pm

This was fun Dizzy.........killed that bottie a few times, took several tries before I figured out which way was up and what to do. Loved the tramp to the end. Thanks for the level......
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: New Level - Which way is up?

Post by pandybear » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Dizzy1 wrote:. . or develop abnormal behaviour
I believe you are beyond the "development" stage - welcome to my world!
Andy
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pbear...the scary thing is...I like it here! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 pm

I'm so happy you're so happy - me too!!!
Andy
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey Pbear, how did you win the trophy? Beauty Contest? :P I can see why! 8) Or was it the B & B? :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm

:D :D :D Fun level Diz, Really enjoyed the start and the spheres and the timing with the bot.
Didn't need or even touch the box on the tramp, :?: I simply walked south onto the break tile and never came back. :lol:
Thanks for the level! :D :D :D
Keeks
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Dizzy1 wrote:Hey Pbear, how did you win the trophy? Beauty Contest? :P I can see why! 8) Or was it the B & B? :D
Oh my gosh MizDiz - you are definitely showing symptoms of abnormal behaviour! In the Bobster's "The No Series", we already had this discussion. It went exactly like this . . .

"Dizzy1 wrote:
Note to Pandybear - Did the B&B win the pretty trophy, or did you win a beauty contest?

That is me holding the Stanley Cup - I put this up in honour of the Detroit Red Wings! I got to hold the cup because the law firm I was working at did the Steve Stavro/Bill Ballard takeover of Maple Leaf Gardens, and anyone who worked on the transaction got to have their picture taken with the Stanley Cup - usually it was a big formal dinner - this was better!!! "

So, I believe you need to take a little nap and move away from the computer!!! Off you go. Have a nice cup of hot chocolate and a good sleep and then see your doctor in the morning! Let us all know what your prognosis is. Sweet dreams. Nighty nighty.
Andy
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Well it was a good thing I was a picky chickie because I was able to actually complete this one. I killed the bot a few times and messed up my jump at the end, but eventually made it home safe and sound. Thanks for a fun ride. :wink:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Oh my gosh MizDiz - you are definitely showing symptoms of abnormal behaviour! In the Bobster's "The No Series", we already had this discussion.
Which way is up?

Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am

pandybear wrote:Oh my gosh MizDiz - you are definitely showing symptoms of abnormal behaviour!
Well, here's what happened: My aol email wasn't getting to me at all, so I switched email addresses, then my computer went to the shop for repairs and by the time I got back into the forum to find out who wrote what...I couldn't remember which one of Bob's levels I'd posted on. So I apologize everyone. I'm really not stupid, :D I just had a bad week! :?

Anyway, that's cool Pbear! :D
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 am

:D :D :D Hey Pandybear, I was going to ask ya is that a Stanly Cup your holding or are ya just glad to be here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 am

I too just kept headin' south and didn't need the box. Although I also killed my little helper a few times. Messed up the jump three times LOL!

That's what makes this game so fun!!!!!

Thanks Dizzy Wizzy :wink:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 am

I haven't had a chance to play this level yet but considering the conversation I thought you might like this photo.

That's my younger brother and that's the genuine article.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:23 am

Keeks, MizDiz, et al - I am truly so glad to be here - and therefore I award you all the Wonderland Cup for giving me a place to be so happy in (as she rambled on and on quite unintelligibly - is that a word?). I had to yank it out of that man's hands, so I hope you all really appreciate it! He wanted to give it to the folks at DROD!!!

Bobster . . . I am also holding the genuine article - isn't that amazing? Your brother and I have touched something in common!!! And . . . yummo bro!
Andy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:26 am

My brother said the 'cup' weighs a ton (or he's a weakling) and it was literally sliding out of his arm just before the shot was taken. A second later he's cradling it in both arms thanking his lucky stars that he didn't drop it! :lol:
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:11 am

I realize this is way off topic for this level but how did this happen. You Canadians and the Stanley Cup?! Our Detroit Red Wings won it, again. I'm confused :?

I never got to touch the Stanley cup but got to touch a hockey player once, well more than once but I won't go into that here :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:22 pm

This picture was taken in the mid-90s - so we haven't taken it from Detroit (yet!!!). As you can see from the new avatar Bobalicious, I was holding it on my own, but only briefly - it is heavy and was slipping from my hands when they had to put a new film in the camera - that is why the gentleman and I were laughing in my previous photo! Your bro is not a wimp (and naturally, neither am I)!

Back to the puzzle - oh my you have put up with us beautifully Diz! I can't figure out how to cover both the green and yellow buttons because I'm me me me! Of course, everyone else can do it but me me me!!!

PS - I think you need to PM me and Diz regarding that hockey player Robyn!!!
Andy
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:01 pm

pandybear wrote:Back to the puzzle - I can't figure out how to cover both the green and yellow buttons because I'm me me me! Of course, everyone else can do it but me me me!!!
:lol: :lol:

Hint from the beginning:
Push green sphere left, after 2nd sphere goes past you, follow it, jump over top tramp and stand on breaktile by zbot. Get steel box onto yellow button without killing zbot. Push green sphere right, push 2nd green sphere right and follow. Thru yellow TP, collect coin, stand in yellow gate. When sphere stops, push it to green button.
PS - I think you need to PM me and Diz regarding that hockey player Robyn!!!
:D :D Yes, please do! :lol:

Yes Keekster :lol: there is a spare box! Maybe you can use it as a table, for a picnic later. :lol: :mrgreen:
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm so glad you got your computer back Image I really was gonna send you paper :lol: :lol:

You haven't lost your touch, had to think a bit with the green button but after that it all fell into place. We (Kiki and I) had a nice picnic Image in the pines :lol: Believe me I did try to use it and at one point when I missed my homeward jump :evil: I used it for a bridge, okay?!? Image

Ace puzzler Emmy, thank you :D :P :D :P

and I think you're right we should chit chat more, 8)

I also am missing posts because I'm not getting notified (AOl too :evil:) and only find out later when I'm surfing around that there has been a response. :x :evil: :x (and yes I have things set up properly cuz I used to be notified in the past)
Cathy
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm

AHA!!!! I had other uses for that steel box - now it is as clear as the Burnt River (okay - way clearer than that)! On my way to get this puzzle done! Then I have guests coming so I should take a shower!
Andy
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Sorry I'm late replying on this one, I've had a really busy week! :(

This was ace fun and relaxation. Getting the green button covered was a lovely puzzle. The z-bot part caused me quite a few restarts, but I got the timing right in the end. :D

The final conveyor/jump bit had me worried, but I sailed home in style. 8)

Thanks for the typical Dizzy fun! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:25 pm

I can't see how to get a sphere into the yellow gated room :( Even with your spoiler :oops: :oops: The last green sphere stops on the grass in the top right room and I need a helper there to push it right through the TP so that I can push it onto the green button :roll:

Help please - I must be doing something wrong? :?
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Oh I am such a PLOP! Just realised my mistake :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I'll be back......." :roll:

"I'm back - told ya I'd be back...." :wink:

Ace fun Mizzy Dizzy - quite easyish (excect me being a PLOP!) but lots of fun all the way! :D

Thanks Dizbomb - now get making more please :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"