New Level - Diamond Geezer

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Diamond Geezer

Post by kaz67 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:10 pm

Enjoy :twisted: :twisted:

Kazza :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:39 am

:D :D
Kept learning something new each time! Begnining took a bit of brain power to figute out, the rest was pretty easy to figure out but took a few tries to get it all to come together. :-)

Jen
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:19 am

:D :D :D Hi Kaz. I loved sorting this one out step by step, I liked the diamonds and the yellow button puzzle, Good fun. Thanks buddy.
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:44 pm

What a great brain teaser. It took ages to work out the generator - you are ACE at that kind of thing. :D 8) :D

Then some very quick finger work was needed with the cannon. Then when I had everything lined up, I was standing in the wrong place :oops: :roll: :lol:

Marvellous thanks Kaz.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:50 pm

This was truly fascinating, Kaz. So many tricks & fast fingers required. Peegue finally got to the end (his nerves frazzled) & then realized he was one coin short so he had to start all over. Next time -- SUCCESS :!: :!: Brilliant puzzle -- thanks for the fun time.

Tasha
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:08 pm

Am I the only dumbo that can't do this one?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I can't even get started! :lol:

No clues - I am enjoying smashing my head on my keyboard :shock:
Lillie
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:25 pm

Don't fell bad Lillie! I can get as far as getting the generator working and the pink button, but don't have anything to put on the pink button - so I must not be doing something right. :oops: :roll:

I haven't yet banged my head on the keyboard, but am thinking about it! 8)
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:16 pm

OK Kazbag - I need a hint please :oops: Could you just tell me which barrel the z-bot has to be blown up with please? (If indeed he does :shock:)

Cheers Big Ears :wink:

EDIT: Just tried something new - back in a jiffy 8)
Lillie
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:22 pm

Ok ... here ya go
Of the 2 hidden barrels, the right hand one needs to be pushed right and up - z-bot will explode the barrel and the boulder. (careful you release z-bot at the right time else he just goes in the puddle)
Then .. walk towards the left (build bridge with visible barrel)and push the other boulder up.
The left hand hidden boulder should then be placed just above the wooden box - slide a steel box into it and they all blow up.
:twisted: :twisted:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:42 pm

I didn't use the hint!!!! Promise!

Jeeze Louise this was such a stinker for me Kazzie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: My main problem was that I couldn't smash the box sitting on the right TP :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Then I tried something else with the z-bot and it worked - I was being too greedy :? :( :o :x

The ending was something else too! :shock: :shock:

What a superb level - I take my wickers off to you girl - you is da Queen mama of small ones :D :P :D BRAVISSIMO :P
Lillie
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:45 am

This was fun! I read your z-bot hint after the fact and realized I'd done it wrong. I....

Used the zbot to explde the barrel by the box and TP, then pushed the other hidden one over by the boulder. Then I rolled the other boulder up and through the TP and it exploded itself, the barrel and the other boulder.

In the end, I got the gold, though so I guess it's all right.
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:30 am

Well, I finally found the something to put on the pink button so that I could get into the bottom part. That was indeed a wicked ending - shot myself the first time. Finally made it with a gold star. Another real challenge, Kazza! Thanks for the fun! :D
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:32 am

I got this one figured out pretty quickly but I kept getting blasted by the cannon!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:25 am

I think I did it differently as well.

After exploding the first barrel & boulder with the z-bot, I pushed the second barrel round to the left of the yellow button room. Then I got the steel box out and pushed it up beside the yellow button. Pushed the second boulder up through the boxes and yellow TP to stop by the steel box. Then pushed the second barrel back above the box on the TP, pushed the steel box onto the button, pushed the boulder onto the barrel and wooden box. I didn't find another hidden boulder.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
MAGSTAR24
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MAGSTAR24 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:20 am

This one was a real ripper, I was tearing my hair out. I finally worked out the beginning and thought I had it. Excuse me for getting too confident. Had to have quite a few goes in the end section. I think this is one of the best levels I have played. Thanks Kaz I take my hat off to you. This does not mean that I have successfully completed all your levels, still having a few problems with some. I shall persevere.
:lol:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:55 am

kaz67 wrote:Ok ... here ya go
Of the 2 hidden barrels, the right hand one needs to be pushed right and up - z-bot will explode the barrel and the boulder. (careful you release z-bot at the right time else he just goes in the puddle)
Then .. walk towards the left (build bridge with visible barrel)and push the other boulder up.
The left hand hidden boulder should then be placed just above the wooden box - slide a steel box into it and they all blow up.
:twisted: :twisted:

I've only just actually read this hint Kazbag - hidden boulder??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: Blow up the steel box?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I never found a hidden boulder! I used the steel box on the yellow button!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

How queer :D :P :D

I have to agree with everyone else - this was a cracker :P
Lillie
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:35 am

"Hidden boulder" ?? :shock: yep .. just checked, that's what I put .. been wondering why you guys mentioned it cos there is no hidden boulder ... (I meant barrel ... ) I just can't get it right - I do a half-decent level then screw up with the boulder, I mean spoiler :roll:

Looks like a few different methods too ... might try them when I get home.

Thanks for your comments

Kazza :) :)