New Level - A Piece of Cake!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - A Piece of Cake!

Post by Lillian » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:41 pm

I've spent my whole weekend with my head in a not very nice place :cry: :cry: :cry: Feeling a bit better today so will try and catch up on everyone's levels.

I made this one on Friday and finished it off today. Once you get past the first stinker bit - it's a piece of cake :twisted: (Did someone mention cake - where's the loo........... :x :x :x )

Enjoy :twisted: :P :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:38 pm

Every time you say "Easy Peasy" or "Piece of Cake", I get worried. And I was quite right to worry. This level is an A1 Stinker!
:shock: :roll: :evil: :roll: :shock:

It's taken me ages to work out. Difficult beginning? Well it took me a few tries to get that right. The rest of it was much worse (for me anyway).

A wonderful puzzle, and I'm so proud to have completed it. :D 8) :D

PS: Sorry to hear you've been ill Lillie. Hope you're fully recovered soon - your brain doesn't seem to have suffered anyway!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:58 pm

I thought the second part was stinkiest but having made it through, it wasn't so bad - I just couldn't see it the first 3 billion times :roll:
In fact, I loved the first bit, don't remember seeing that before.

Great Piece of Cake Lillie-pud

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:48 pm

Never trust a Lillian :twisted: :twisted:

They are lying and I'm still trying
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:42 am

:D :D :D Down the hall first door on the left. Hi buddy I'm so glad your feeling better. What I thought was the first part turned out to be the second part. Nice level I don't recall the move either, Took a few times to sort it out, Oh but a delightful time in so doing. Clever bit with the UFO, Anyway Thanks for the top level. :D :D :D
Keeks
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:42 pm

I LOVE the first part (boulders) because I was able to figure it out and get it done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The second part - how do you get past the **&^@##** UFO ? ? ? ?

Kiki said that bit is "clever". I'm not clever :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:59 pm

ann3120 wrote: **&^@##**
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:07 pm

You think I don't know those words, Bear ? ? ? ?

I might not say them, but I can think them :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And on the occasion when I have been heard to (m)utter one or two, they're always said with such a "sweet" smile
that everyone thinks I'm joking
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Now - is some-one going to tell me how to get past the darling, cutesy little UFO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:20 pm

ann3120 wrote:Now - is some-one going to tell me how to get past the darling, cutesy little UFO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What I did was... I waited, I timed my run, I ran and I barricaded the door behind me.

Great help... or what!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:33 pm

Thanks so much sweet O/B ! ! ! ! I was grumping along, thinking about the follow-up post I'd write, complaining that my legs must be considerably shorter than yours, because I just can't run that fast - and I did it the very next time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and was standing there congratulating myself - and you know what happened :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back to the beginning.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:40 am

I am still working on this one Lillian! I can get past the UFO but haven't figured out the rest yet. I will try again tomorrow so maybe the :idea: will come on! Your levels are quite a challenge for me but I do enjoy them!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:13 am

Annie and Bear you are very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Annie, but I was in the land of Zzzzzzzz whilst you were both debating my level last night - I didn't even think you played my levels Bear :shock: The Old Grumpster was right though (as usual :o ) - you need the UFO in one piece as he has to help you blast the barrel by the coin. Just lock him away in a safe place for a while whilst you sort out the reflector room.

Hope that helps everyone having trouble.

It is nice to see you getting stuck into the Custom Levels Donna :P

Thanks for all your comments my friends :D
Lillie
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

piece of cake

Post by ohbehave » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:34 pm

yeah right girlfriend...it was no piece of cake...i have been working on this one foreva.. decided to give it a go this morning, and wing, ding, i did it..that Image was a major pain in my %&*..if you would have left that out of the level, would have been a piece of cake...good one..im a little slow to play levels lately..i will get to them eventually... :) :wink: 8)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:21 am

I enjoyed my piece of cake. Thanks! :shock:
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

Piece of Cake

Post by Armando » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:14 am

Here I am still really enjoying your creative talents. Now, with your level 190, I've done everything except I am short boxes or barrels to fill in the water gap up in the area of the moving balls. I've played it numerous times and still can't solve this dilemma. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I see that a lot of wonderlanders have managed to solve this level which makes me feel not too bright :( I certainly trust that your back to good health now.
Armando
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:09 pm

Hi Armondo - sorry for the delay in responding - been out all weekend and most of today!!!!!!

Here is some help for the beginning part:

Have Peegue step down onto ice and push the first grey box around to the right and down. Then push the top boulder to the left. Push the other grey box up through to the conveyor section (see screenshot), collect the bonus coins, then push the middle boulder up against the grey box - and quick fingers needed here - step onto left side conveyor and push that boulder to the right and quickly step one up square to push the grey box up one space. Then stand on the top conveyor and push that grey box to the right and into the water. Go back through the TP and push the remaining boulder DOWN through the TP and it will roll over the top buttons. Then push the last grey box left through the TP into the water to get the coin! Easy :lol: Hope that helps :?

Could I just say that I really appreciate the comments you make on my levels - thanks very much :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
SM
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by SM » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:05 pm

Hi Lillian,

Struggled with this level since long. Found the first parts easy until I get to crossing past the UFO. How do you "lock him up in a safe place" as you suggested? If you could, please give detailed instructions for the rest of the solution after that too, in PM or here, when you get a chance! :)

Thanks so much,

SM
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:10 pm

Sorry SM - I was out most of yesterday! Just getting round to helping you on this one.

If you look at the screenshot - that is how to trap the UFO so he doesn't escape. Then push one of the barrels into the water by the red TP and the other next to the reflector top right (red cross). Then carefully take the bonus coin out of the UFO gap and stand infront of the UFO and allow him to fire at you to blast the barrel/reflector to start the generator (obviously when he fires at you you have to move out of the way :wink: )The generator generates reflectors to enable you to blast the barrel by the coin. You can then push the grey box down to trap the UFO so you can get the coin on the red TP.

Hope that helps - if not - just ask again :P
Lillie
SM
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by SM » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Thanks so much, Lillian. Got my little Sherlock cap and magnifying glass out and am going to attack it again, armed with the new info you gave.

Enjoyed so many of your puzzles. Wonderful ideas :) WTG!
ymeria
Rainbow Wonderlander

piece of cake

Post by ymeria » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:21 am

:D got this one out finally! I worked out the first boulder/box part but needed help with the ufo. great fun THA :D NKS
Teri1255
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Teri1255 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:39 pm

This level is right up there with your ususal fantastic gift for making quality levels. Thanks for the challenge. :)