New Level - Flying Pink Blob

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level - Flying Pink Blob

Post by bob roest » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:45 pm

Just trying some of the new elements. I can't decide what's more fun playing the custom levels or trying to design one...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:23 am

This is a cool level Bob! I have mastered everything except trapping the kaboom to blow up the metal box! I just can't get the timing right! I even caused the red shadow to blow himself up!! Too cool! I will keep trying to get the ending!
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 pm

Well well well well well well well :roll:

That's twice in 2 days I commited "I can't do it" to a post and the idea came to me immediately. It was a long journey but this wasn't so bad when I realised how to do it (isn't that always the way).

Superb level Bob - you're making some cracking levels ... I'm looking out for the next one.

Many thanks

Kazza :) :)
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:25 am

Finally finished this one Bob! I was trying to make the ending way too hard! The easy way finally came to me! Thanks for a great level.
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:20 am

This took me quite awhile to figure out. Once I realized I could trap the chomper, it was just a matter of some really good timing.

A very well thought out level! Thanks!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:33 am

This is a great action puzzle Bob. 8)

Timing is crucial! And I had to practise this loads of times. I don't know how Donna got the red shadow to blow himself up! That sounds like fun.

Got right to the end and the last chomper got shot :o , but using the trampolines I was able to escape. Phew!

Carry on designing Bob! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:15 pm

Liz: The last chomper is not supposed to get shot(?) and I don't know how Donna got the shadow to blow himself up! Even when you design these things they can surprise you!
bob
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:13 pm

i did this before i read any of the hints...., i'm not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing in this case, it took me about 5 tries to work it out and then about another 95 to do it! :lol:

but......trap the kaboom??? i don't think i trapped it once!! :shock: that must have been some timing! but i gave him a sore head many many times :twisted:

and trap the chomper? :shock: :shock: i wish i'd thought of that! :lol:

the main problem i had (time and time again) was that i kept getting him killed.

great level! 8)
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!