New Level - Rainy Days (Adv) - Edit

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Rainy Days (Adv) - Edit

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu May 18, 2006 7:59 pm

Here is another one for ya, that isn't too hard. :D
You'll need the models that JG made for the level to look right. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: I hope this works for the models, not sure why you all couldn't see what I wanted you to see. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jcvalcar2 on Thu May 18, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cathy
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Thu May 18, 2006 8:08 pm

Is this based on a real event?
Just asking, because just a few days ago, a two week long rainstorm finally ceased drowning us here in Massachusetts :lol:
I still need to finish this level, but I was just wondering if you had a long rainstorm too :wink:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu May 18, 2006 8:32 pm

Neat level Cathy! Figured out what I had to do to make it to the exit! Never could get that "generator" to work!

I got an error when I unzipped the model file. WinZip said some of the data was damaged. Unable to extract Model 3.3ds because the extracted file size didn't match the uncompressed file size. I still had a model file but I think some of your models were missing. In the level I had lots of cool trees but there were black columns near some of them.
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu May 18, 2006 8:34 pm

Really enjoyed this one, Kathy. The placement of the "extra" equipment was crucial & I messed that up the first time. Thanks for a very fun time :!: :!:

By the way, we have had rain here for the past week...it's very depressing --you too :?: :?: :?:
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu May 18, 2006 8:36 pm

Same for me with the unzipping. But I enjoyed some of the models and the level of course. Not too hard once you know what has to be done.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Rainy Days

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 pm

I am working on the models :oops: , You should be seeing birds in the trees too :( and yes this is based on an actual event. It hasn't stopped raining here since last week and we have another week to go :cry: :cry:
Cathy
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu May 18, 2006 9:39 pm

I downloaded your revised model and unzipped it with no errors this time! Can see the birds in the level now too! Cool!
We are still in a severe drought down here in south Texas so please send your rain our way!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu May 18, 2006 10:17 pm

I with Duckels - downloaded again and now can see those pretty birds. Also please ship some of that rain down here, we need it badly as we are having lots of brush fires.

I enjoyed this level, Cathy. Didn't think ahead the first time, but made it the next. Thanks for all the fun and for the neat models! :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Rainy Days

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu May 18, 2006 11:19 pm

I would love to send the wet stuff to ya, but I have a feeling this is what's happening Image We got the lake built :D and wanted it to fill up :roll: but now that's enough :evil: :lol: :lol:
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri May 19, 2006 3:42 am

:D :D :D Hi Cathy, I Can see the birds through the forest, Its been rainy here om the bluegrass country, Really liked the level and just enough items to get to where I wanted to go. Thanks :D :D :D
Keeks
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri May 19, 2006 3:58 pm

I think you guys, and the east coast got the worst of the storm system. We've had about a week and a half of gloomy, wet weather.

It was such a nice stroll, but building a new path proved to be more difficult. It took me three separate tries to hitch a ride to the exit.

I hope you have sunny days, soon! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Rainy Days

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri May 19, 2006 6:10 pm

Thank you all and I hope the sun comes out soon for all of us that are water logged. :D :D
Cathy
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

rainy days

Post by ohbehave » Sun May 21, 2006 12:10 pm

this level was alot of fun cathy...i enjoyed the Image..we havent had much here..loved the trees and birds..didnt use my items right the first time, but got smarter the next time around..thanks for the good time..hey, no spheres??? :) :) 8)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon May 22, 2006 4:06 pm

Sneaky stuff here, I thought something would start that would make my trip to the stilt-house a little easier but, NOOOOOOO!

Lots of fun, thanks Cathy!
bob
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon May 22, 2006 4:24 pm

Great trickster level Cathy Stinker III :twisted: Like the Bobster, I was waiting for the generator to start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally made my way out - very clever and fun level - thanks :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"