New Level - Lucifer's Lair!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - Lucifer's Lair!

Post by Lillie » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:38 pm

Beware of the Lair :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have a good weekend everyone :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:20 am

Tricky little puzzler :twisted:
Needed some tries to cover the yellow button but finally finished with gold. Thanks for the fun challenge :D
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:58 am

Cool level! After a lot of trial and error, I got the yellow button covered and made it to the exit!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:00 am

:D :D :D Very cool looking level kiddo! I could see what had to be done for the yellow button, But doing what had to be done was another ball game, :twisted:

I finally got it all done, Ace fun matey. :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:13 am

If this is his Lair, I can't wait to see the rest of his properties. (Don't tell my church I said that. :lol: )

Really took some moving and shaking on this one, but filled with fun.
Loirae
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Lucifer's Lair

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:26 pm

I had the hardest time nabbing that coin near the green button :evil: I knew those guards were in disguise Image

This looked fabulous, thanks for another ace puzzler :D :D
Cathy
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:36 pm

excellent puzzler, and like most of your levels, as soon as i thought i was nearing the end, i had to go back to the beginning and do something completely different! :twisted:
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:26 am

This one was a treat after your latest ones Lillie. :lol: Not to say I didn't have oodles of restarts, but at least I could see a plan and go with it. Very clever, but came together nicely. Thanks much.
It's a Wonderfull life
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:51 pm

Lots of problems sorting out what went where at the beginning but after the requisite number of attempts I got it sussed out!

Fun one to work through, thanks Lillie!
bob
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

Lillie 452 Lucifer's lair

Post by Armando » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 pm

Hi Lillie,
How nice to once again gaze upon such attractive and, dare I say, some pretty sexy avatars that you have used in the past.
For three days now I have been stuck on your level 452. Trying to access the yellow button is beyond me and believe me I've tried three or four different approaches. This along with Kiki level 417 (I know I'm just a whisker away here) and Loirae's level 175 have put me way behind just when I was getting caught up to the first page - sob, sob. If it isn't too involved I woulk sure like to know how to get a box or whatever onto that yellow button. I know that with all your level creating and with all your pm's that your time is well taken care of and that's why I hesitate to ask for your help more often. Regards,
Armando
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:58 am

Another diabolical puzzler of mayhem!
Only wish I solved them in sequence.
Most clever and tricky opening.
Knowing what to do and when to do it. :wink:
Lillie, you are an irreplaceable gem in the firmament of Wonderland. :D
Mark
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:03 am

Hi Armando - you are so funny! Sexy avatars indeedy :wink: Wish I looked like my current one - she's a doll! :P I do believe you are in your early seventies? You must be one of the most senior members on the Forum - good for you!!!! You know you can always ask for help on my levels - no problemo :D

OK - here is some help for the yellow button. I am assuming that you have pushed the metal box in the first area into the water top left. Therefore, a new metal box would have been generated through the yellow TP and is sitting to the right of the yellow button. When you have opened all the gates and are ready to go through the gates to the three tramps, you tramp L,L, L into the yellow TP and that pushes the metal box onto the yellow button! :D Hope that helps. For your info, the blue sphere in the first section should go on the blue button and the red sphere goes on the red button!

Ta ta :D

PS: There is a hint posted on KIKI417 on his level thread: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10012

Also there is a hint on Loirae's level 175 here: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9986

If that doesn't help you - then I know that both Keeks and Loopity will only be too pleased to help you!
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

Lucifer's Lair

Post by Armando » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:03 pm

Hi Lillie and thanks again for your prompt reply. I must say that you are a cherished member of Wonderland.
With regard to my age, you were on the right track, but, sorry to say, I reached the ripe young age of eighty (80!) on Sept 16. Just kidding about the sorry part because I am actually thankful to have been in good health throughout the years and the brain seems to be working not too badly, although when it comes to facing some of the challenges presented by you level designers, I begin to wonder. When I referred to your sexy avatars, please do not take me for a dirty old man. It's just that one is nevr too old to appreciate beauty. Also, one is never to old to appreciate a good sense of humour with which you are blessed.
Thanks again for your help.
Armando
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:55 pm

I never thought for a minute that you were a DOM Image A healthy and charming chappie with a good sense of humour yourself! Image

Hope you completed the level - take care now :D
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:47 pm

Finally got this one. What a great design!
I had sequences wrong all the time.. until I had it right.

Part 2 is still eluding me......but I'll make it..someday...

Thanks, Lil.
:) :)
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:26 am

The very last item I tried, was the one to get the generator going. Had to leave some unfinished business, in order to complete the whole of the level.

Very good, Miss Lillie! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:20 am

Another great one Sass! Didn't even need to come for a hinty poo. Loved the many puzzlin' puzzlers!

Thanks again :D :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 pm

This was one I never managed to get before, but I actually managed today and only about 16 months later! :oops: :lol:

Wow! What a fabulous level Lillie. I had the worst trouble with the opening sequence, which is where I was stuck before. Then the yellow button worried me, but I decided to leave it and hope for the best - a good strategy. :D

Marvellous fun. Off to try LLII now! 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!