New Level - SuperNerd

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - SuperNerd

Post by Lillie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 am

Enjoy :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

SUPERNERD

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:46 pm

Loof sure ran this way then that way til he got plum tuckered out, Image
but captured the gold and ran away to get some much needed rest. :D

Another ace puzzler, thanks for the fun. :D :D
Cathy
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:44 pm

I was a Super Image trying to do this level :shock: Got the beginning quite easily but was making the bottom section with the generator so much more difficult than it really was. Knew what had to be done but was drawing a complete "blank" :!: Eventually got my act together & came away with the gold. Fab puzzler yet again, Lillie 8)
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:56 pm

Wonderful challenge! Took many tries to make it to the exit and then I realized I had used something incorrectly since the gates were closed! Figured out the error of my ways and collected a gold star!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:11 pm

:D :D :D I was making this waaaaaaaay harder than it was, Took me a long time to find my way to the metal box, :oops:
and even longer to figure out how to keep form being rolled over :oops: :oops:
Excellent puzzler! Thanks Lilz. :D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:58 pm

OK SuperNerd is driving me SUPERNUTS, I'm having GREAT difficulty with that green boulder it keeps Image and I've been at it off and on all day :oops: :oops:
A little help please, either posted or pm'd I don't careImage
Or I'm gonna get SuperMad Image
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:56 pm

Here you go Laura :D

I am assuming there is only one way to do this (enter Loops with her words of wisdom!). You should be at the position to do the big ice jump (U U U D) which leads you onto the conveyor by the green sphere. As soon as you push the sphere right, follow the yellow arrow quick stix and step up. Take a breath! Now push the metal box down one tile to stop the sphere and tramp over to push the sphere up into the water by the blue button! The generator is for metal boxes so be careful you don't get smacked on the head with a new one :wink:

Hope that helps. Great to see you playing custom levels by the way - you daredevil you :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:11 pm

I played it a bit different. Didn't use the UUUD jump but entered the conveyor from below after going through the red TP.

But this sure was a major stinker :twisted: and it took me a long time to find a way home. Fun and challenging, thanks :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:58 pm

Lutz wrote:I played it a bit different. Didn't use the UUUD jump but entered the conveyor from below after going through the red TP.
So what did you use to go over the timer switches then Lutzy? The green sphere? That must have been tricky manouvering the green sphere to be pushed up :shock: :twisted:

Well done :D

PS: Still can't do your stinker :twisted: I'm playing it up at about 1,000 feet and can't see the stinkers properly, let alone the buttons :lol: :lol: :lol:
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:25 pm

Lillie, try as I might... I have everything in place just like your screen shot... but when it comes time to do the big UUUD jump I end up landing on the blue button .... thus trapping me :evil: :evil: I just can't seem to jump high enough to land where you've intended on the conveyor belt by the green sphere :roll:
Lutzy I've tried it your way 1ST.. that's when I kept getting rolled over by the green sphere :roll:

HELP Image
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:33 pm

Lillie wrote:So what did you use to go over the timer switches then Lutzy? The green sphere? That must have been tricky manouvering the green sphere to be pushed up :shock: :twisted:
First I tried to use the green sphere but didn't find a way, so I saved one of the boulders for the final loop :wink:
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:23 am

Look up in the sky, it's a bird...NO! It's a plane...NO! It's 'Supernerd' and he rescued the coins from certain doom!

Fun puzzler Lillie! Thanks,
bob
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:32 am

HURRAY Image
I FINALLY MADE IT Image

Lillie, Tasha (thank you) was kind enough to send me a pm, helping me out... I'm sure you were long into dreamland.

I had no idea you could do that with the trampolines :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks, I had fun Image now onto your next "Super" level :P
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:05 pm

What a fabulous puzzle Lillie! I've been at this one for ages.

Like Lutzie, I was trying to use the green boulder for that circuit but just couldn't make it happen.

Came to ask for help and you'd already posted some! Thanks a bunch. I'd never have got to the end without this help.

Wonderful! :D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Finished this nerdy level without too much trouble. I was trying Lutz' way at first but then switched gears and tried the way you intended which was much easier. Thanks Lil!
It's a Wonderfull life
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:28 pm

Around and around I went. Plugging holed and playing like a wonderland nerd. finally had a geek moment and put it all together about why what was where and made it out. yay!
Loirae
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:31 am

This had a real Wonderland "classic" feel to it (minus the trampolines!). The beginning was hard enough, but the green sphere section was brutal. I didn't think I could get past the sphere, but amazingly I did. THen, I pushed items wrong, and couldn't fill all the water holes. Finally got it worked out, bit by bit.

Very good! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:26 pm

Wow, poor Loof got bouldered over so many times and he's got this terrible headache. I did this without the spoiler. It never dawned on me to put that green sphere where it really belonged instead of having Loof keep trying to dodge it....duh :oops: Your levels never cease to amaze me Lillie.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - SuperNerd

Post by Amnon » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:09 am

Nice level, Thanks!
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: New Level - SuperNerd

Post by Mark » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:36 pm

This one made me dizzy!
It felt like a merry-go-round.
But 'twas fun just the same. :D