New Level (Adv) - Hold On To Your Hat Peegue!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Hold On To Your Hat Peegue!

Post by Lillie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:37 pm

Poor Peegue - being scrapped - bless his cotton socks :( How about some tribute levels for Peegue? :)

Using Janet's fab "Underground" texture. Maybe Peegue is going underground :twisted:

Have fun :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:15 am

That was fantastic!!!! Peegue made it through with her hat still on her head and a little dizzy. The ending jumps were quite complex, but she made her way through. Poor peeque never getting her recognition, well until now!!!!!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:32 am

:D :D :D I would be happy to make a level for Peegue, He is such a brave man. It will be fun Lilz. :D :D :D
Keeks
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:09 am

Peegue made it through with her hat still on her head and a little dizzy.
Chickie, in this forum we do not care what side a player roots for, but you should be aware that Peegue is not female, despite what you may have seen in the parade :wink:
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:21 am

:D :D :D What a fabulous intricate STINKER It took me at least 20 restarts to get it all sorted, There was some brilliant jump paths in this one, And some very clever button action. :shock:
Kept making he same mistake at the start, You know what I'm talking about, Ace puzzler Lillie, Thanks! :evil: :lol: :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 am

I've had a couple of pm's asking for help on this one!

Start by pushing sphere up and starting gen and filling water to right with blue spheres & then take coin on the blue button and push the next sphere left and step out of the way and it will cover blue button. Take other coins but DO NOT step on the square light blue button!

Then go through gate using the green timer & push one boulder to the left and one to the right (quickly) one the red button & the other running back & forth over the green timer. Tramp over and push boulder right for green timer.

Walk through gates to right hand room with wood boxes and push wood box into water to right and push other box down into water but do not take coin yet (two step tile - step only once). Now tramp using the ice slide DDDLU to get coin on light blue button. Take coin. Now tramp DDR and take coin and use timer to run down to bottom section (including taking coin by bottom tramp!)

You should be OK from there :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Hold onto your Hat Peegue

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:24 pm

My Peegue level is posted for ya! :D
And I have to say without your spoiler I would still be Image
Not often do I have to use someones spoiler every Image of the way :oops: Thanks for the stinker brain strain. :D :D
Cathy
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:20 pm

All the time I played it like intended but couldn't exit. When I took a look at my scoreboard I suddenly noticed two bonus coins missing. That's been the clue.
You mean little trickster :twisted: :wink:
Fun level, thanks :D
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:59 pm

Thanks for the spoilerl, Lillie. Had the beginning done but then was completely lost from there. Peegue was hiding his head in his hat on this one :roll: :roll:

Great jumping & very tricky level.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:51 am

Finally got this one figured out. I could not for the life of me get the ending and then saw your spoiler...yippee...unfortunately the spoiler stopped at the point I was having trouble with. Image
Like Lutz, I had to go in search of the gold in order to see my way clear, but it still took ages. Very tricky Lillie.
It's a Wonderfull life
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:21 pm

I was working on your levels last night, and darned if I could get a one of them. Taking my clue from others about the bonus coins, I went searching for them, and finally found my way home. I had solved this last night, but minus the bonus coins. I feel much better today. (Didn't use your main spoiler, though! :wink: )

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Hold On To Your Hat Peegue!

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:49 am

Great level, thanks!!!