New Level (Adv) - Batty Stinky

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Batty Stinky

Post by Lillie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:09 pm

Last in the series - sorry for two in a day - but that Editoritus bug has gotten a hold of me today :P

Have fun :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:39 pm

Two AWESOME Lillie levels in one day :lol: :lol: Luckily I did do the right thing at the beginning (& knew I did when I read your note). Tricky maneuvering in the bottom section & with that yellow boulder but Batty Stinky persevered & won the gold star. Thanks for another ACE puzzler :!: :!:
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:02 am

Yeah well, I did the wrong thing at the beginning and realized it when I read your note. Which was just as well because my plan for opening a certain gate looked tenuous at best!

Thanks Liliie, this was fun to work through!
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Battey Stinky

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:36 am

I have to say without Tasha's help I was totally Image this was so totally a stinkerette. :evil: :evil: "yes, yes I got the did you yada, yada with the red sphere but the yellow sphere?" Guess they were waiting for me Image

I'm waiting for your next one Image
:lol: :lol:
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 am

:D :D :D I did put that sphere on the wrong button, But was able to make it work for me anywho, I had the red on the pink rolled it right then up, It seemed to know where to go after that. Ace fun Matey. Still working on your other stinker.

I feel the pull - I'm off to it then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:43 pm

Finally getting caught up on "Lillie-levels". This one was great. You got me with the red sphere! Here I thought I was so-o-o clever figuring out the rest and then got to the note and had to slap myself upside the head! Image. Then even once I knew exactly what needed to be done, I kept doing realy stoopid things, like jumping into oblivion and pushing things the wrong way in haste!
It's a Wonderfull life
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:53 am

Loved the boulders! I didn't fall for your red sphere trick, but I was so afraid of a mystery guest behind the one white gate, that I saved it for last, leaving me with a closed gate. Very sneaky! :wink:

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Stinky had a hard time with this one. Of course your last sign made him go back to the beginning. Fun and tricky puzzle, thanks :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:51 pm

Had a pm asking for help on this one - here is some help! :D

Push first boulder right and stay in red sphere. Then step down and slide on ice curve and push boulder up. Now push the other boulder down and push the red sphere up and left onto red button.

Now go through red gate and tramp left, push box in water and push green sphere right, down and down again into the bottom water hole. Now push prism up out of that room and back down again and leave resting on green sphere (already in water). Now go back up to the top room and push the last boulder right, down and left onto pink button.

Now push prism through pink gate, below tramp and use the bottom tramp to tramp the prism over the wall. Go around to prism and push all the way through red gate and over tramp for green button!

Then yellow sphere up and push icecube left to above ice curve. Take coins around monster gen and push yellow sphere left to bounce back off ice cube and push it around the ice curves to keep white timer open!

Hope that gets you on your way :D

Please let me know if you need more help!
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Batty Stinky

Post by Amnon » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:52 pm

Nice, thanks for the fun!!!